Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hello! I'm back in the game!

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Dear Friends,

About a year ago GI blocked my account and I decided to quit the game. Few days ago I opened the AC just to see what it's like and found that the game is working fine :woot: So I think that I'm back in the game!

Very glad to see all old friends that are still playing the AC!

I hope that my game would remain stable and I will remain your good, regularly gifting neighbour :)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Thank you all for welcoming me back! It's very nice to be back and see all of you still playing the AC :)

We are still neighbours with Bali Hi, Deetee04, Lukasz, vayka1(noya12) and all LAX accounts :D Tonight I will send gifts to all of you guys just to check that the connection works. Please tell me tomorrow of you get them

Gt city - Please accept my invite, I'll send it tonight

Thank you for the invites InCoNvEnIeNtE & vayka1! We are neighbours with all Inconvenients and I will accept Vayka1 tonight

See you in game! ... meanwhile I will go & read greensmith guides on new missions to catch up on what I've missed :)

Thank you all for welcoming me back! It's very nice to be back and see all of you still playing the AC :)

We are still neighbours with Bali Hi, Deetee04, Lukasz, vayka1(noya12) and all LAX accounts :D Tonight I will send gifts to all of you guys just to check that the connection works. Please tell me tomorrow of you get them

Gt city - Please accept my invite, I'll send it tonight

Thank you for the invites InCoNvEnIeNtE & vayka1! We are neighbours with all Inconvenients and I will accept Vayka1 tonight

See you in game! ... meanwhile I will go & read greensmith guides on new missions to catch up on what I've missed :)

I must have deleted your account during spring cleaning.
However, I was able to send out an invitation, please accept.

Dear Friends,

About a year ago GI blocked my account and I decided to quit the game. Few days ago I opened the AC just to see what it's like and found that the game is working fine :woot: So I think that I'm back in the game!

Very glad to see all old friends that are still playing the AC!

I hope that my game would remain stable and I will remain your good, regularly gifting neighbour :)
Never did delete your game - send you a fuel hose to see if it's still connected. Welcome back :)

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Gt city - i tried to add you, but the code doesn't seem to work :(

Bali Hi, InCoNvEnIeNtE, vayka1, LAX, Lukasz, Chad Ladwig - sent you gifts to all accounts. Please confirm the receipt, I want to make sure that the gifting works

Deetee04 - i tried to add your Deetee03 although it is already my neighbour and I could visit your airport before. Have you got a gift from me?

Pakman - thank you for not deleting me :D I sent requests to your other accounts. Please accept me :)

Thank you!
S3R3G4

Top Bottom