Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Heavy Cheating on Windows PC platform

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
The cheaters are not just on Windows.
Cheers,
Tom

Right! with my previous post I wasn't specifically mentioning that was a windows player, he could be of any platform. However I wasn't sure you moderators wouldn't consider it multi-threading the same topic.
Now I think I should've created a new thread for noting cheaters found across all platforms. Do you agree?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Right! with my previous post I wasn't specifically mentioning that was a windows player, he could be of any platform. However I wasn't sure you moderators wouldn't consider it multi-threading the same topic.
Now I think I should've created a new thread for noting cheaters found across all platforms. Do you agree?
@GiftXchange
I think it is a waste of our time to bring cheaters to the attention of GI/404. It doesn't seem to do any good. They have the capability to check alliance team members to see if they have the resources -- bank notes, bonuses and the like -- to achieve the passenger numbers they do. They created the game and they should police it; otherwise they should shut the Alliance Game down and try something different to upset us.
Airport City used to be fun. I'm hoping it can be again. Otherwise, I will follow the lead of Robby Kusuma (who quit AC because of the Alliance Game) and play Hay Day instead.
Cheers,
Tom

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Well, Nobody is obliged to post cheaters daily, everything we post here - is completely voluntarily.
However, I see the mentioned UM player disappeared from the world map. I've no idea either he renamed himself or has been kicked off by gi. I want to believe my post reached GI.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
I haven't flown many of those passengers but I have had a hungover day flying quite a few falcons. Some complaints about cheating though are quite doable for big players. As I've said before, the golden spanner thing to minimise breakdown, matryoska doll, family ticket and secret faucet plus fuel from space flights make several hundred thousand possible in a couple of hours.
With all due respect, that kind of stunt cannot be an everyday thing. All power-ups are not enough to explain expense of 100k-1000k points of fuel weekly. Some "super players" kept burning it for months. That ocean of fuel is impossible to get from neighbors and rewards. I've read a story of one player who burnt his huge reserve of everything in one week before quit but it's highly unlikely that there are several such players every week.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
By my calculations, 3,185,664 passengers per eight players is 398,208 passengers per player over a 24 hour period (since the Alliance Game ended/began). That means each player landed 16,592 passengers per hour for 24 hours straight. Or landed 47 Falcons (at 350 passengers per Falcon) for each hour they played. That's a heck of a lot of fuel and bonuses. That's a heck of a lot of time spent playing AC on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day. Possible or not?
Cheers,
Tom

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
You can easily get 10k of fuel in a week from launches alone and regarding passengers, just use family ticket and alarm clock. That way,you can fly a million passengers throughout a week.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
You can easily get 10k of fuel in a week from launches alone and regarding passengers, just use family ticket and alarm clock. That way,you can fly a million passengers throughout a week.
Alright, here comes another question then: how to make ("easily") 30+ launches in a week? For example, Lunar 1st gives 300 fuel units, easy to count but hard to launch. And again that doesn't explain 100k+++ fuel units weekly burnt. Up to a million like certain Anderl did in his hay days.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Alright, here comes another question then: how to make ("easily") 30+ launches in a week? For example, Lunar 1st gives 300 fuel units, easy to count but hard to launch. And again that doesn't explain 100k+++ fuel units weekly burnt. Up to a million like certain Anderl did in his hay days.
Lol, you want to do 30+ launches in a week? You can easily do it in a single day :D. If you have 4+ QL's in your launch and some mad fueler's, you can even do 30+ in an hour (y). Though it gets bored sometimes.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Lol, you want to do 30+ launches in a week? You can easily do it in a single day :D. If you have 4+ QL's in your launch and some mad fueler's, you can even do 30+ in an hour (y). Though it gets bored sometimes.
How could I forget about QLs? Are they the same QLs which cost 4 greens and easy to get through a simple collecting? :)
Seriously, now we've come to the most rare and expensive item in the game which cannot be spent non-stop just to get some fuel that falls far below 100k anyway.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
How could I forget about QLs? Are they the same QLs which cost 4 greens and easy to get through a simple collecting? :)
Seriously, now we've come to the most rare and expensive item in the game which cannot be spent non-stop just to get some fuel that falls far below 100k anyway.
Quantum Leap isn't rare, you can get it and it's lot easier now since you can fly with turboprop plane's which takes less fuel and passengers.
I don't fly to Normal destinations, instead I save up fuel and passengers and then fly to special destinations. Good Luck :) (y)

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Quantum Leap isn't rare, you can get it and it's lot easier now since you can fly with turboprop plane's which takes less fuel and passengers.
I don't fly to Normal destinations, instead I save up fuel and passengers and then fly to special destinations. Good Luck :) (y)
Please, be more specific. The only 2 collections to get a QL involve Jets (Hydroponic Greenhouse, Atlas,Spaceship,Solar System, Star Chart) and Jumbos (Digiral Grand Piano,Disco Ball, Retro Rocket, Celestial Couple, Horoscope).

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
In the latest update, there are new collections which involve a collection name " Theory of everything ".
Fly to 5 destinations which are: Bangalore, Novirbrisk,Perth, Edmonton and Berkeley.
They all require Turboprop and Landing Lamp's and you can get map's by taking #1 in a Green Launch.
After you have completed all the collections by flying to above destinations, you will get a Quantum Leap and complete collection 3 times to get Abandoned Spaceport.
PhotoEditor-1451723437755.jpg

It gives 75 Coin's every 45 minutes and increases your maximum population by 50.
Although it's not much of use but it's a really good way to easily make Quantum Leaps.
Good Luck (y)

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Thanks for the tip, I missed it among other update news.
Anyway it doesn't explain all the fuel burnt by super players. :)
The implying idea of cheating (not you, of course) can be substituted only by vast real money investment (unlikely) or some insanely profitable strategy that works from lifting strict fuel restriction and to lightning fast rapid plane launching.
Please, don't be surprised by common players' obvious choice among these 3 options (cheating, money, strategy) when they look at the Rankings.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Bob, Your efforts in tracking the situation are amazing. However, I don't mind the cheaters as much as what they created with the time traveler bug. I don't play the game for accolades. I just fly the routes that I can the best that I can with the resources that I can afford. I never expect to be first in a race against players who have 24 hours to play at their disposal. What I do expect is credit for each route that I complete. It would be hard to imagine that these hackers will ever not find a way to circumvent whatever codes the designers implement. However, having said that, being accused of time traveling by that same code really burns my britches! Take care and thanks again! Kim

Top Bottom