Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Hate to do this, but I gotta say "see you later"

Device
  1. iPad
Fellas (and fellettes),
I've had such a great time playing this game with this community over the past 2 years. I've been pondering over the past few weeks whether I should keep playing or not. I know we've blamed GI for several departures by users in the past, but for me, it's just that I'm in a stage in life where I need to get off these games and focus more time on my business. For me, I don't blame GI as we've honestly had a blast figuring out (and capitalizing on) their glitches and bugs that benefit the user. We've had some good LOL's and quite a bit of frustration; but as a gamer, this was a pretty enjoyable game to play.

I've tried in the past to take a week off and return back to see if I could still enjoy it; but lately, it seems to be an obligation (rather than entertaining) to hop on each game to visit neighbors and exchange gifts. Basically, this morning, I finally figured I just need to push myself to drop this and focus on other things with that time (30 minutes to an hour during many days (yikes!)). So both Stan Breckner and Stan Gifter will be deleted from my devices and effective today.

Who knows, maybe I'll re-download the game early next year if it's still around and ask GI for a restore. But for now, this is "see you later." I wish you all the best and we'll be in touch. I'll jump on from time to time to see how things are going.

I feel like this is the last flight that's departing from the old Denver Stapleton airport the night it cleared the last aircraft (a Continental DC10) for takeoff.

So yeah, with that, I'll make this quite cheezy and type something like "Brexter is clear for takeoff. G'day!"

Stan - such a shame to hear this but fully understand your reasons - it just a game after all. I will certainly miss visiting your main account with its 3 blue training centres! You were always one of the first neighbours I went to on a reset, (they always dropped very useful items to get me extra launch boxes :)) Many thanks for all your gifts and joining launches over the years - it was certainly a blast!!!

I won't delete your games yet from my neighbours list, (I still have such a long list of absent AC past gamers :(). I do hope things work out and please keep your pecker up! Finally if you get a chance do visit the forum once in a while to see how us AC addictive old timers /mugs are getting on.

Take care and once again huge thanks Mate !!!

Device
  1. iPad
Absolutely. It's been a pleasure and I have this site up on my bookmarks in the "to visit weekly" folder. Yeah, the three training centers was a time when I realized I had to spend the over $1,000 in airport cash that was just lying around for the past 6 months. So I went nuts and hit up the Duke as well as the normal store (which it's funny that the Duke says the mystery building cannot be bought in the store, when it is indeed in the store. Love the consistency).

Device
  1. iPad
Tom, I forgot who I got the idea from originally; but it is indeed a great one. I mean, I know I was spending around an hour a day on both of my games, even though the Gifter one was originally intended to just be one I'd visit daily and exchange gifts with myself and help others. But the darn thing just got addicting. :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Stan going to miss you. One Of my first neighbours and always supported my blocked game. Always a gift, see you later mate we will continue our battles with GI and see you soon. Good luck with your business and new arrival

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks, Neil ellor. Was a pleasure to help with the blocked game. I always knew that if I ever needed all 20 items per day, then I was not playing the game the right way. Definitely a pleasure. I hope GI will someday have mercy on you and will unblock that sucker.

One thing I love about you European players is your use of the word "cheers." So with that, I'll say, "Cheers, Neil!"

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Stan, Good luck with the new arrival en the rest..... and I think you were the one who was talking about playing the game while doing the night bottle :) DON'T !!! enjoy your child during that time, the other two will not interfere around that time...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
One thing I love about you European players is your use of the word "cheers." So with that, I'll say, "Cheers, Neil!"

Brexter,
Hey, I've used the "Cheers" salutation ever since I began posting on this site 38 years ago. And I'm NOT EUROPEAN!!! (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)
It's obviously a reference to the beloved TV sitcom starring Ted Danson.
Cheers (see above!!!),
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I did not expect this at all but i fully understand where you are coming from Stan... So long Buddy!!!! I did not have the pleasure to know you as long as Tom and Pakman did. You are ALRIGHT Pal!!!(y) Its has been a pleasure and a blast launching with you, trading AC stuff, and scrambling through GIs' bugs. Congrats on your new arrival.. I might have missed the memo in earlier posts and the best of luck with your business and all. I wish you and your family the best! So Long Captain... and you are clear for take-off
Brexter
Cheers,
Ramy

Device
  1. iPad
billsnj That was definitely the worst bug. No doubt we had struggles as that company was trying to figure out how to design games on the spot. :) I think my favorite/favourite bug was the gift-producing structures generating a new collectible item every single time you touched it. My poor wife just sat there wondering why I was tapping the iPad screen for about half an hour one day while we were watching TV. She knows I must have a mental incapacity. :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj That was definitely the worst bug. No doubt we had struggles as that company was trying to figure out how to design games on the spot. :) I think my favorite/favourite bug was the gift-producing structures generating a new collectible item every single time you touched it. My poor wife just sat there wondering why I was tapping the iPad screen for about half an hour one day while we were watching TV. She knows I must have a mental incapacity. :)

Brexter - Yes - that was a good one but the Greenie glitch did top that one - Bill

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Brexter you just can't keep away. And you make me laugh an recall. The greenies glitch was the best. Your wife, my boss? As an executive,no, senior manager, ok employee, I have access to certain things including the company wifi code. I spent many an happy time with Facebook start and restart in the best spot, front reception. Not realising at the time I was on CCTV got away with it. I blame billsnj although captain tneil is still paying the price but I am still employed. Hope to see you soon on AC Neil keep in touch

Top Bottom