Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween Game is here!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as467z6
Username
Ninal and items what I need
Hello !
Just two questions about black ghosts :
- What happened when you have touched it by your neighbour ?
- How many balck ghost have you in your airport ?

Thanks to you !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Anyone can explain what gives the Pumpkin Bed which we can buy for 5 greenies?
+20 coins every 12hours looks a little bit ridiculously - maybe it drops something what is really needed?

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
+20 coins every 12hours looks a little bit ridiculously - maybe it drops something what is really needed?
Lukasz it (very seldomly) drops the items needed towards the great seal collection which results in receiving a cemetery and is part of the main quest. It isn't necessary to buy as you can obtain the items from neighbours pumpkin beds, cemeteries and Halloween shops.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Ninalouettes sometimes when you touch the black ghost in neigbours you received items that the halloween shop drop, or the pumpkin bed.
If you use the soul net you have usualy 5 black ghosts in your airport.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Lukasz it (very seldomly) drops the items needed towards the great seal collection which results in receiving a cemetery and is part of the main quest. It isn't necessary to buy as you can obtain the items from neighbours pumpkin beds, cemeteries and Halloween shops.

As I already have 10 cementeries I don't need the pumpkin bed. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
last year they updated duringthe haloween quest, droprate went down dramaticaly.
Long, as you have updated, any change in droprates maybe? (higher or lower)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hey guys, just signed up but I've been lurking here picking up tips for a while. I'm playing the game on my Nexus 10 and love it, this update finally lets me zoom out a bit which is great.

About some of the comments about aerosols and black ghosts, I just activated soul net just after sending out my 20 daily gifts so I had lots of neighbours to visit, I killed 4 dark wraiths quickly on my airport (there were 5 but I wanted to see what happened at neighbours) and then visited as many neighbours as possible, I could kill black wraiths (5 on most airports) without needing aerosols. In doing this I completed two witches costume (halloween shop) collections and got quite a few more aerosols and lots more collectible items. When I reached daily limit I quickly went home and there were 4 wraith to kill using some of the freshly got aerosols in the last 30s. Only the 8 wraiths on my airport count in the quest but you can still get all the collectible items and aerosols from neighbours.

After 1 day I have two more soul nets to use each day when I can visit friends so hopefully 24 dark wraiths killed in 3 days. I already completed the other parts of the quest (I had a load of fuel I was collecting for my 3rd Aztec pyramid and a halloween shop from missions that slowly dropped the seal collection).

So as you can see I think this will be pretty easy doing it this way and hope you understood what I was rabbling on about and it works for you.
Hi M22, welcome to the forum.

tried your way on Iphone, didn't work (no black ghosts at neighbors), could be it only works on android

last year they updated duringthe haloween quest, droprate went down dramaticaly.
Long, as you have updated, any change in droprates maybe? (higher or lower)

I didn't notice any difference after the update today, so I asked if anybody can tell the difference. However since I already played this quest last year and I already accumulated most of the things needed for this quest (except I need some Aerosols), so I am about done here and I don't really need/intend to play this quest much at all, thus I might not see the difference on the drop rate.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Ianda11
Can the Leyden jars only be gifted?
We can also get Leyden Jar from the Halloween destinations
Hey guys, just signed up but I've been lurking here picking up tips for a while. I'm playing the game on my Nexus 10 and love it, this update finally lets me zoom out a bit which is great.

About some of the comments about aerosols and black ghosts, I just activated soul net just after sending out my 20 daily gifts so I had lots of neighbours to visit, I killed 4 dark wraiths quickly on my airport (there were 5 but I wanted to see what happened at neighbours) and then visited as many neighbours as possible, I could kill black wraiths (5 on most airports) without needing aerosols. In doing this I completed two witches costume (halloween shop) collections and got quite a few more aerosols and lots more collectible items. When I reached daily limit I quickly went home and there were 4 wraith to kill using some of the freshly got aerosols in the last 30s. Only the 8 wraiths on my airport count in the quest but you can still get all the collectible items and aerosols from neighbours.

After 1 day I have two more soul nets to use each day when I can visit friends so hopefully 24 dark wraiths killed in 3 days. I already completed the other parts of the quest (I had a load of fuel I was collecting for my 3rd Aztec pyramid and a halloween shop from missions that slowly dropped the seal collection).

So as you can see I think this will be pretty easy doing it this way and hope you understood what I was rabbling on about and it works for you.
Wooo really nice tip and trick, will try that later. (y)
Hello,
I noticed a small bug in this new version. It is no more possible to scroll when you want to the item delivered in each ctiy. when you press the "down" arrow, the window closes.
If it works from somebody else, please confirm that the new destinations offer the "abnormal activity" items + the lamp, the aerosol and the jar?

Today, I will return aerosol to everyone from my two games in the next days. I think it is the most useful item nowdays. If someone doesn't want them, just tell me
Yup, I can't scroll to see what item we can get from each city. This bug sucks. Why is this happening again?? :mad: GI can't just learn from past mistakes.

Anyway, if anyone notices, there burger shop, grocery store, and cottage are now different. Turboprop is also a little bit different.
Its drop rate sucks. It's not worth it because the cycle is 12 hours. But as Blackcloud mentioned, it does look so cooool that I also buy it. :D I haven't gotten any drops though..

I have a few general questions regarding the Halloween quest, Dark Skies. First, is there any way to get the black wraiths to appear other than using the soul net bonus? Second, where do you find the wax for the seal collection. Do I visit neighbors cemeteries, pumpkin patches and haunted houses? And lastly, how do you acquire/purchase the pumpkin patches? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
LAX I can answer only on your first question. When i used soul net bonus, i can found about 6 wraths, 5 immediatelly, 1 around 1:30 before times go to zero. I found one time till now, that black appeared on my airport, by what coincidence - i do not know...
Fof wax - click on it, and will let you know how to get it. I think it is written how, but also probably very seldom, what means almost never. That could be a problem....
I have had few collections till last year.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Does any one know if you can get aerosol drops from neighbor airports or is it only the laterns that drop.???So far they drop from flights and are giftable by a handful of people. Still elusive by definition.
Cheers!!!

Does any one know if you can get aerosol drops from neighbor airports or is it only the laterns that drop.???So far they drop from flights and are giftable by a handful of people. Still elusive by definition.
Cheers!!!
& what's more, for 40 greenies you can only buy 5 in Jacks chest...blooming rip off. If anyone has any tips how to get those aerosols it'd be much appreciated!

Top Bottom