Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween Game is here!!!!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I don't have much green cash, and am saving for land purchases. Is this the only way to get a crystal ball?
You can get the crystal ball by completing the "Abnormal activity" collection from drops from the new destinations. Luckily I have 5 left over in my warehouse from last year, along with Leyden jars, 124 bright lanterns and 25 cemeteries! Lol. No aerosols though. :(

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Can anyone tell me what the Leyden jars are for, and how and when to use them?
Are aerosols only available from flights to Halloween destinations, or can you get them some other way (other than buying them)?
It appears they are just items that you will need to have sent to you to complete 2 of the side missions. Other than that they appear to have no other use.
aerosol cans can also be gifted. i can send them. btw still need one more leyden jar to complete a side mission, if any if my buddies are watching

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Strange story to tell...some of you mentioned here in the first page.

I updated the game last night...saw the mission...and checked out neighbor visit bug..... and then closed the game and went for dinner. When i returned....the mission was not there!!!!!:mad: Looked everywhere..closed the game and restarted...rebooted my phone...but mission gone!!!
Then i visited the forum and saw the post from some of you and tried again..n yes this time the mission was back....:oops:

Looks like an easy mission with no bug so far...but keeping my finger crossed!!!

And yes this is a great opportunity to replenish our fuel stock..... my target is to earn 100s 50x fuel :D

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Items from flights to the special Halloween destinations are the collectibles you need to get a crystal ball with. So far I have used one, and have two more in reserve. The first one landed 13 ghost planes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ax85nzt
Username
Ricky [request]
is there any way of getting bright lanterns other than flights and gifts ? initially i got them from neighbours ghosts but now they don't seem to yield anything. Also, those black ghosts - says i need 60 and I've only got one so far - am I missing something ?

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
is there any way of getting bright lanterns other than flights and gifts ? initially i got them from neighbours ghosts but now they don't seem to yield anything. Also, those black ghosts - says i need 60 and I've only got one so far - am I missing something ?
Yea, very bad drop rate of Bright Lanterns from neighbour's white ghosts.
You have to activate the Soul Net to bring out the black ghosts and use Aerosol to banish them. I've also only banish one so far and that was because of the side task which forced one to appear for us to complete.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
So far the aerosol drop from flights has been pathetic, only one all day. To make using the soul net worthwhile you need at least 5 aerosols in kitty. Obtaining aerosols is going to be the hardest part of this quest.
I agree crap drop rate, if I recall from last year it was the same.
Only good thing is I am collecting fuel when using the crystal ball, also the collections roll on from last time.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Is anyone else having trouble visiting neighbors at the moment? Was working fine after the update but I keep getting server connection error at the moment. Dark Skies look easier than last year because the soul net actually spawns 5 wraiths on your land, think it only spawned one every 2 minutes of soul net time last year! Main problem was the elusive wax last year though, hopefully it will be easier to come by this year for people who haven't got the great seal yet!

EDIT: Now I'm getting player has a different version, despite the fact that I know some of them have updated...
FYI for the past 6 days and counting I have had trouble visiting.
I often get "Server Connection" error message!
I exit the message and tap the same neighbor again. Usually it takes 2-3tries before I can visit. It take a lot of time !!!! Bill

In my experience, Jumbo, Powerful Delta & Delta yield better drops of bright lanterns. Turboprop drops are far and few in between.
With flight catalyst now available, maybe you can squeeze in 4 Jumbo flights a day?

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Are these soul nets timed?? i have got 2 and 3 aerosols. I do not want to waste either. I am trying find the most efficient way to maximize the number of wraiths i can banish. Any ideas???Earlier pwcmvj mentioned 5 at a tie. Is that it? it sounds it will tak forever to collect 60 of them.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Are these soul nets timed?? i have got 2 and 3 aerosols. I do not want to waste either. I am trying find the most efficient way to maximize the number of wraiths i can banish. Any ideas???Earlier pwcmvj mentioned 5 at a tie. Is that it? it sounds it will tak forever to collect 60 of them.
6 minutes. you get about 5 wraiths right at the beginning. after a while another 2-3 will pop up one at a time

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad

Best thing i've come up with: Stock pile the Aerosol and Nets until you have 60 of the Aerosol at least. No point using the nets if you don't have any Aerosol, and you need exactly 60 to complete the mission, so might as well save them until you have what you need.

Hey guys, just signed up but I've been lurking here picking up tips for a while. I'm playing the game on my Nexus 10 and love it, this update finally lets me zoom out a bit which is great.

About some of the comments about aerosols and black ghosts, I just activated soul net just after sending out my 20 daily gifts so I had lots of neighbours to visit, I killed 4 dark wraiths quickly on my airport (there were 5 but I wanted to see what happened at neighbours) and then visited as many neighbours as possible, I could kill black wraiths (5 on most airports) without needing aerosols. In doing this I completed two witches costume (halloween shop) collections and got quite a few more aerosols and lots more collectible items. When I reached daily limit I quickly went home and there were 4 wraith to kill using some of the freshly got aerosols in the last 30s. Only the 8 wraiths on my airport count in the quest but you can still get all the collectible items and aerosols from neighbours.

After 1 day I have two more soul nets to use each day when I can visit friends so hopefully 24 dark wraiths killed in 3 days. I already completed the other parts of the quest (I had a load of fuel I was collecting for my 3rd Aztec pyramid and a halloween shop from missions that slowly dropped the seal collection).

So as you can see I think this will be pretty easy doing it this way and hope you understood what I was rabbling on about and it works for you.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I noticed a small bug in this new version. It is no more possible to scroll when you want to the item delivered in each ctiy. when you press the "down" arrow, the window closes.
If it works from somebody else, please confirm that the new destinations offer the "abnormal activity" items + the lamp, the aerosol and the jar?

Today, I will return aerosol to everyone from my two games in the next days. I think it is the most useful item nowdays. If someone doesn't want them, just tell me

Top Bottom