Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Guide to the "Phantom Menace" quest

"The Phantom Quest."

1) Mysterious Signals - Complete big brother collection x1
image.jpg

2) Eye of the beholder - launch a regular rocket from launch pad 1. (Still takes 24 hrs for return of launcher but you tick this off as soon as you launch.
image.jpg

3) The end is neigh - Visit newspaper building x8
image.jpg

4) The History Lesson - visit Aviation Musuem to find scientific papers x4
image.jpg

5) Demolition Expert - Check cottages of your neighbours until you find Colonel Kurtz x1
image.jpg

6) Space Cannon - send a flight to Tunguska to get Laser Cannon x1, (requires jet - after completing this section the destination disapeared)
image.jpg

7) A Non instructive Solution - Visit research labs of neighbours to find some Astronomical calculations x1
image.jpg

ozsnowy

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ozsnowy
Does anyone know why I can't launch the Prometheus spaceship? I have completed all the tasks and now I just have to do the launch. I tap on the Launch Pad 2 and nothing happens or it opens the mission box which gives the option to join a mission or start a new mission. I click on start a new mission but nothing happens. :-(

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Does anyone know why I can't launch the Prometheus spaceship? I have completed all the tasks and now I just have to do the launch. I tap on the Launch Pad 2 and nothing happens or it opens the mission box which gives the option to join a mission or start a new mission. I click on start a new mission but nothing happens. :-(
The GI servers are down. I was supposed to land my Prometheus five hours ago but nothing happened. We have to wait for GI to fix this. It also affects gifting and visiting.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
FYI the Space Travel Monument adds +20 to your maximum passenger count. Apparently you can earn multiple buildings much like the Alien Legacy. We shall see!
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
I hate to bring Zombie threads back to life, but I have accidently encountered this quest.
I am now at the point that I need a laser cannon, but I have made a Prometheus launch already.
Does anyone know of a way I can clear this, or will I forever have this as a task now?

Don Clyde

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I hate to bring Zombie threads back to life, but I have accidently encountered this quest.
I am now at the point that I need a laser cannon, but I have made a Prometheus launch already.
Does anyone know of a way I can clear this, or will I forever have this as a task now?

Don Clyde
Donclyde,
If you need a Laser Cannon, I believe you send a flight to Tunguska to get it. Tunguska appears as a destination when this quest becomes active and disappears after you complete it.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@Donclyde Tunguska is a Jet destination, and you got to keep the flights you made (for star purposes) as part of the UFO quest, used same destination.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
IIRC it is 10 (buildings the result of collections) but there have been changes to some of these buildings after updates to be a maximum of 6.
Honestly I do not know what the number is as I am not interested in testing it.

Top Bottom