1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Android Green launch wrong counting

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Mudchute, 11 August 2018.

1. Mudchute

Mudchute Active Member

Android
    041yal37
    Mudchute
    Hi
    hi. something is wrong with counting my points during green launch. I have recently added 2 large fuel tanks for 40 each and my total launch points are still the same:( which is rather unpleasant surprise

2. Dem

Dem 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android
    047z3rc0
    Dem
    You need to go to your profile / add friend / and type in *godmode*...that'll fix ya up in no time, if it doesn't work immediately try it again after a few minutes...

Dafsade likes this.
  3. Mudchute

Mudchute Active Member

Android
    041yal37
    Mudchute
    Thank you:)

4. Dafsade

Dafsade Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

iPhone
    PM me :)
    dafsade

And you would earn around 1 000 greenies !

5. There’s a special place in hell for clowns like you. New member comes along asking a legit question about a bug. And you mislead with your sarcasm and superiority complex as a legit answer.

No wonder people think Internet forums are full of cliques and immature children.

Capt.S and TeresaLisboa like this.
  6. Mudchute

Mudchute Active Member

Android
    041yal37
    Mudchute
    Internet is a strange place... and always was. I didnt expect that such an innocent game is source for politics, superiority, mean answers etc. Strange. I'll better go to my small terminal and cry hopelesly.

Bigglesbaz likes this.
  7. Dem

Dem 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android
    047z3rc0
    Dem
    I'm so sorry to tug on your feelings @Aardvark , I will refrain from smoking and posting.

8. You didn’t hurt his feelings, you were just childish and mean. When you’re new to the game there is no thing as a simple or obvious question. And those questions really need a serious and helpful answer. If you start giving those absurd replies to any new forum member, the forum itself looses credibility. Save them to well-known members, they’re able to interpret them.
    Don’t feel bad and don’t give up visiting this forum: you will find lots of useful info. Just use common sense: if it’s too good to be true, perhaps it’s fake. People around here is usually helpful and kind to newcomers.

9. david smith

david smith 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    209aba02, 20xblwtp,04rn9r1c
    GMRDR,GMRDR3,DS2
    Sending invite from grim reeper, oops sent invite a while back sorry