Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Golden key

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
is it still on mystery boxes?I opened like twenty or more of them every time duke comes with no luck.
How about you people? Is it that rare?
Some of original items (before some new bonuses comes out and all weather items/bonuses) are very rare now.
I am missing Alarm Clock and Family ticket. So rare to get them in those days.... :meh:

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
Some of original items (before some new bonuses comes out and all weather items/bonuses) are very rare now.
I am missing Alarm Clock and Family ticket. So rare to get them in those days.... :meh:
I not missing those 2 at all. Golden key is that i need when im flying adventure, alliance maps or QL hunting having to speed up decades of flights in few hours and planes brake down one after the other. :(

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
When you need lots of guest planes to land and take off quickly. In the event before last with the post planes, you could speed it up. The last event for more drumsticks from guest planes you could have sped it up.

ah yes ! ! but, if they land/take off quickly, the next guest plane will come earlier ? or I will still have to wait the normal time ? (1 minute I guess)

ah really ? ? I didn't know that the new minute started after the guest plane took off ! so, it seems to be useful :D !
Actually, I think it starts when you land the plane. I can land 6 guest planes in 6 minutes without clicking on them to send them off. I think the best benefit of the robot loader is to keep your runways clear for incoming/outgoing flights, plus it's fun to watch it go fast. :)

Actually, I think it starts when you land the plane. I can land 6 guest planes in 6 minutes without clicking on them to send them off. I think the best benefit of the robot loader is to keep your runways clear for incoming/outgoing flights, plus it's fun to watch it go fast. :)

Or if you have only one runway and no baggage hall. :)

Ive started buying mystery bonuses only a month or two ago. I’ve got some family tickets, but no alarm clock, and only one golden key... and several weather bonuses that I would gladly change for something elsa

Yes you wait a minute in between, but the fact it doesn't take 2 minutes to load but 5 secs means the minute starts earlier! So in an hour you will get to land more guest planes.
Are you sure about that Madge? As I think the time starts counting at the very moment where you land the first plane.
I have 4 runways and can fill them all with guest planes before giving the loading order. This implies that time between flights appearing on the radar doesn’t depend on having the planes loaded but landed

Are you sure about that Madge? As I think the time starts counting at the very moment where you land the first plane.
I have 4 runways and can fill them all with guest planes before giving the loading order. This implies that time between flights appearing on the radar doesn’t depend on having the planes loaded but landed
No not at all, but when you use a robot loader it loads quicker, so doesnt matter if its a minute between landing, loading or taking off. With robot loader the whole this is quicker which was the question asked.

No not at all, but when you use a robot loader it loads quicker, so doesnt matter if its a minute between landing, loading or taking off. With robot loader the whole this is quicker which was the question asked.
And like @fertob said, if you only have 1 or 2 runways, and a lot of flights ready to land, clearing the runways as fast as possible is important.

Top Bottom