Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

golden and silver tokens gone!!!!!!!

The game took my tokens again...I can not believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Just in case guys...I left my game running for a long time since I was at work..I did not closed it....then when I went back to collect and what do you think happen?.......time traveler message.......my game was bloked and tokens gone......fortunately now I can collect but I lost my tokens.

the game took my tokens again...and they are NOT solving my problem..i am not going to deal with this people again.....

JUST A WARNING...ALWAYS CLOSE YOUR GAME!!!!!...DO NOT LEAVE YOUR GAME OPEN AND RUNNING YOU WILL BE FALSELY ACCUSE OF TIME TRAVELING AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR TOKENS FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN THE SYSTEM IS WRONG.......SORRY ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aud829u
Username
gogius
Hi guys.
I had the same problem. After 14 days of communications I received back my tokens. But I did not know the reall number of tokens I lost so they gave me approximate number. I advise all to know that informaton in case you will lost them in the future. Have fun. Gogius

Top Bottom