Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

golden and silver tokens gone!!!!!!!

No I was just playing on my tablet... then I got a call and I left the tablet on with the game running........when I got back to play again I noticed a message about time traveling.....What????????....why?????..not sure.....15 golden gone ..it is not OK for GI computer doing this on my game

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
When you ask GI, you will get the answer that the time of being blocked does not mean your are blocked for an incident which happened at that moment. The incident can be two weeks earlier....

I took me a week to get them back. I just explain them and told them that i was not a cheater..One of the thing that I told them was to check my game a see that my progress is not fruit of time traveling...
They did not say that was a system mistake..they just insist in the time traveler thing and bla bla bla..but then they gave me a code to claim the tokens back..not sure I've seen people with no luck about this issue.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
I was accused of time traveling about 4 days. Which I never did. I happen to go to my aunts funeral 600 miles away. A month ago. Only thing I can assume. They restored my game but I had 300 gold tokens and over 4000 silver tokens now stolen by GI.

Top Bottom