Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gold and Silver User

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
This is what Ivan said in April:
Anyway, the update is out on iOS tonight, and there's indeed a one week free trial for silver subscription for everyone.
The other major mobile platform that supports subscriptions is Google Play, and we're working to bring it there as well later.
Just hang on and let them iron out the kinks, I guess... (y)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
As an IOS user - my main game is IOS, but with a Windows Support Account, I have noticed that everything IOS is expensive. £9.99 it costs IOS players in the UK to buy 102 greenies in the (3X) sale - yet the same can be bought on the Windows Account for just £8.39. Thats a small cup of Costa coffee with the difference in price!

I did wonder if GIS decided not to offer Windows Players subscriptions because they make more money from IOS. Or is that me being cynical?

Anyway. I took out a Silver subscription (thats £7.99 per month for us Rich Kids On IOS:notworthy:) purely for the extra fuel - I get 2 fuel per minute, and an extra max fuel of 35. I worked out what it cost in greenies and the silver subscription makes sound financial sense. In addition I get an extra 100% profit from flights. The 50% experience bonus for players in advanced stage of game is fairly meaningless, but the fuel bonuses make my playing substantially better.

So I honestly hope GIS prove my cynicism ill-founded because subscriptions - whilst not everyones favourite - should be offered across all platforms for fairness of play.:)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
As an IOS user - my main game is IOS, but with a Windows Support Account, I have noticed that everything IOS is expensive. £9.99 it costs IOS players in the UK to buy 102 greenies in the (3X) sale - yet the same can be bought on the Windows Account for just £8.39. Thats a small cup of Costa coffee with the difference in price!

I did wonder if GIS decided not to offer Windows Players subscriptions because they make more money from IOS. Or is that me being cynical?

We have the same prices across all platforms*, but each store charges its part as well, and local currencies and their exchange rates have a vast impact on the final price, too.

As for the subscription, they each require a separate way of doing it for every platform on a tech side, otherwise we would release it everywhere at the same time like special events. We'll release it on other platforms when it's ready to be released.

*I'm speaking of Airport City only and this is 'to the best of my knowledge', not an official statement on behalf of GI and its affiliates, etc.

Top Bottom