Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

GI's Response over 100 limit

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Jun 5, 10:47 MSK

Dear Amit, I do understand you к reaction to the new feature in the game and I will transfer your comment to our dev team. I can assure you that they will take it into account.

Let me know in case any additional questions arise!

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

Looks like it was an evasive answer by GI.

I got a similar response when I got the original canned message about game balance. I pointed out specific examples like not being able to complete alliance missions, etc and was just polite and factual

I still have doubts any meaningful change will come from this but I do hope Ivan and others connected to GI realize there are real issues here and people will either just quit or stop spending money to support the game in protest. I still enjoy the game and think in a lot of ways I could make a limit work (albeit painfully) but I refuse to give anymore money to support the game until they treat their customers better

They all send canned messages, Katherine just picks the nicer ones.

Mary has got a new, much nicer, canned message template.

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Jun 6, 15:12 MSK

Dear Kevin,

Seeing as you are a long-time player, we've changed the limit for your profile so you could play like before.

Thank you for being our player!

Sincerely,
Mary

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ

Dear Kevin,

Seeing as you are a long-time player, we've changed the limit for your profile so you could play like before.

Sincerely,
Mary
Why to have Warehouse limited to even 1000 when we (Old player's) can have it unlimited ;):D

Jega001

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042fq3o0
Username
Jega001

Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,
Mary
Is that the crickets of progress I hear?

Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,
Mary
Is your name Kevin as well?? :D:ROFLMAO::hilarious:

should you send a ticket before it happens to you or after? and is it for all the devices?
Why send a ticket for something not broken? IF you have any problems, then submit a ticket. In theory, only one device should have a problem at a time (that theory hasn't been correct for many of us recently) so the ticket would be for one game (i.e. One device). A word of advice if you do have more than one game having problems... submit separate tickets. I submitted one ticket for 3 game problems and the codes all got mixed up at their end and caused chaos.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Petapann1
This is what I got:

We are still working on the solution towards handling your matter. It takes more time than expected and I'll make sure to contact you at once with additional information on hands.

Sincerely,
Katherine

Flyfire I'll send you an invite in Virtual City

Peta

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,
Mary
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Top Bottom