Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gifting menu could use an update...

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
After major overhauls to various sections of the game... Oh, yesterday I discovered that when tapping the power and population counter on the main screen you get a survey of all buildings contributing to those numbers. Wíth numbers ánd pictures! How cool is that! :woot:

Anyway :LOL:, after major overhauls to various sections of the game the gifting section needs to be addressed.

First, the style needs to be on par with the rest of the very nicely overhauled sections (shop, warehouse, etc.).

Second, the incoming/outgoing tabs need to make up their minds. Either you’re in incoming, either you’re in outgoing. Not a mix of the two rendering the search bar useless, unless you make some extra taps and re-typing what you already entered in the search bar. That search bar is a great addition, though, can’t imagine gifting without it.

Or can I? Why not make hearts/favourites in our personal gift list for outgoing traffic? I only use about 10% of the items on said gift list on average. ‘Hearting’ it could put your favourite items to send out up front and swiftly selectable.

But most importantly, a sorting function needs to be implemented in the incoming tab: alphabetical, chronological, alliance, favourite neighbours, etc. This way you can manage your inbox as you see fit.

The current alphabetical ‘system’ just isn’t consumer friendly. All the ‘A xxxx’ neighbours sit up front. I liked it better when it was just chronologically, easily remembering who to gift first.

Now, stop reading and go do some developing, G! :D;)(y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom