Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Gift Marathon

Speaking from experience, I wholeheartedly recommend taking a bus, tram, train or something similar. When you see yours in the distance, approaching the stop you're supposed to get in, it gives you pretty good motivation to run : )
If you’re ever at the stop and the public transport is running late, I always recommend lighting up a smoke. Guaranteed it’ll arrive in less than a minute;).

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
If you’re ever at the stop and the public transport is running late, I always recommend lighting up a smoke. Guaranteed it’ll arrive in less than a minute;).

Oh yes so true, and that old saying - 'it's like waiting for a bus then 3 come at once'. Also in my youth lighting a ciggie nearly always worked for me too...they just know you know :sneaky:;)

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Just looked at the Facebook posts. Hold tight. 7 Years since launch. That's seven super gifts each week. This week you get 7 Sky Captain Bonuses. Next week it is 7 QL bonuses. Week 3 is (wait for it) 7 Planetariums. Then final week is .... 7 Banks (yes really folks). All you got to do is log into Facebook every day and if you are messaged type "I am playing Airport City" to receive your free bonus.
:watching:
:greyalien:
:snaphappy:
:greedy:

Small print. Only 6 of any item can be given in any week. Anyone with a 100 item limit is automatically excluded. Type anything other than "I am playing airport city" and you will have your game banned for cheating. Players on mobile platforms may be required to pay a fee (Windows users will not be able to access bonuses anyway). A strong secure internet connection is required to reclaim any bonus. Subscription holders may only claim 50% of the bonuses. If you actually succeed in accepting all the bonuses your game will reset at the end of the month. But we all love you Airport City Game.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hannoverfan

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20yowov2
Username
96fan
Just looked at the Facebook posts. Hold tight. 7 Years since launch. That's seven super gifts each week. This week you get 7 Sky Captain Bonuses. Next week it is 7 QL bonuses. Week 3 is (wait for it) 7 Planetariums. Then final week is .... 7 Banks (yes really folks). All you got to do is log into Facebook every day and if you are messaged type "I am playing Airport City" to receive your free bonus.
:watching:
:greyalien:
:snaphappy:
:greedy:

Small print. Only 6 of any item can be given in any week. Anyone with a 100 item limit is automatically excluded. Type anything other than "I am playing airport city" and you will have your game banned for cheating. Players on mobile platforms may be required to pay a fee (Windows users will not be able to access bonuses anyway). A strong secure internet connection is required to reclaim any bonus. Subscription holders may only claim 50% of the bonuses. If you actually succeed in accepting all the bonuses your game will reset at the end of the month. But we all love you Airport City Game.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/Q2 UOTE]
Where i have to massage "i am playing Airport City" ?? I can't find it...

Top Bottom