Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Giant changed into Jumbo!

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Device: Windows Laptop
OS Version: Win 10
Airport City Version: 6.3.8
Problem: Bit of weirdness today. One of my Giants got converted into a Jumbo. It was in the reserve hangar during the A Walk in the Clouds event and I just noticed when restoring the regular fleet. Anyone else experience anything similar?

I think this because Gi transfer files from old to new server and some players still playing in the old server so my advice for now stop playing today just collect coins, items and if your planes flying keep it flying dont land it and if its already in hangars keep it there.
Also dont start to build any buildings today specially these buildings need more than 1 day to construction.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
I think this because Gi transfer files from old to new server and some players still playing in the old server so my advice for now stop playing today just collect coins, items and if your planes flying keep it flying dont land it and if its already in hangars keep it there.
Also dont start to build any buildings today specially these buildings need more than 1 day to construction.
thats it for me, i made so many changes today and yesterday, of course, many screenshots, i took a screenshot of all my screenshots of the last couple of weeks, about 125 of them

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23igolyq
Username
A Disco
I've lost a Powerful Delta overnight. Think it must have come down in an ash cloud over Iceland as thats where it was heading.... :(

Will raise a ticket after maintenance complete if it doesn't come back.

Device: Windows Laptop
OS Version: Win 10
Airport City Version: 6.3.8
Problem: Bit of weirdness today. One of my Giants got converted into a Jumbo. It was in the reserve hangar during the A Walk in the Clouds event and I just noticed when restoring the regular fleet. Anyone else experience anything similar?

The a380 always wanted to be as good as the 747. Maybe it gave up and converted?:D:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom