Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Gi want your money & it’s all profit

Honestly i think when they make it cheaper more people Will buy.

In the netherlands we say massa is kassa.
Not any idea how to say that in english.
Maybe something like mass is much money
I agree with you. At this moment a Golden subscription is around 30€ per month. Really too pricey. I imagine that if it costs, say, 5€ per month, a large number of gamers would buy it. Perhaps 10times more gamers, and that would mean more money for GI. Same goes for silver. If the cost was say 1,5€ the sales certainly would increase substantially
I might be wrong of course.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Exactly my thougths.
One of the marketing principes to increase sales.
Its same for greens. If it is to pricy it Goes to slow and people lose interest and stop.
I rather have 5 times 10 cents then 2 times 25 cents..

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Screenshot_Win.png Screenshot_Andoid.jpg
Here's two screenshots of the current Bonus Card offer at the bank...
open

The top is from my Windows game, the bottom from my Android game. So, despite in the same country and therefore having getting the same income, I pay £1.60 extra for the 96 greenies on one account rather than the other.

Someone is going to tell me how this is fair?

View attachment 12389 View attachment 12390
Here's two screenshots of the current Bonus Card offer at the bank...
open

The top is from my Windows game, the bottom from my Android game. So, despite in the same country and therefore having getting the same income, I pay £1.60 extra for the 96 greenies on one account rather than the other.

Someone is going to tell me how this is fair?
I think that might have something to do with the commissions charged to GI by the two platforms...

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
This is called local prices for local customers (mostly in developing markets), it works the same way for Steam, Xbox games and many other things, because if the prices aren't down nobody will buy anything there. Average monthly income per person in Russia is somewhere around £440 which I believe is about 4 times smaller than in the UK.

By the way, how can Apple justify charging $999 for the base iPhone X in the US and £999 for the same phone in the UK which is roughly 1400 US dollars?
i have to agree with you

however i pay approx $8 aud for another game per 28 days and the benifits are much greater than your benifits of $14 aud for a silver subcription
if i was to pay for gold subscription for $170 aud for 6 months ($6.50 per week) this is ok, but for 6 months, wow, let me pay it weekly perhaps

i am a person that understands that i should pay for my entertainment, especially when i enjoy it but i am nowhere near to paying $170 tomorrow for this

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
@beerbrewer if I spent real money to get the greenies for level 3 oil refinery it would cost 5 PENCE short of £500 POUND the Russian game I play would cost £75..

What are the cost for greenies in Australia, do you get any weekly offers?
greenies would cost with the offer, $14.99 for 96
not too bad, cost of living is higher is australia than america on average i would have though, so for me to pay 50% more is a bit ridiculous

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
On the other hand. When u life in “rich” country but havent got enough money yourself its a shame for u if u want to play this game.

Thats unfair to people who have not the income

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
I think that might have something to do with the commissions charged to GI by the two platforms...

They clearly know the figures, so allow for it. - "We appreciate you pay nearly 20% on your Android account than your fellow user on a Windows account. So here's a 20%* bonus."

There's no incentive for me to purchase greenies on my Android account, and it just comes across that as long as they get their margin, then screw the consumer. It doesn't matter to them, or the game, whether they give 32, 96 or 120 greenies per transaction, otherwise they wouldn't be running the offers as often as they do.

* Hey, even a 10% or 15% gesture would be nice.

volly

150+ Star Club
This is called local prices for local customers (mostly in developing markets), it works the same way for Steam, Xbox games and many other things, because if the prices aren't down nobody will buy anything there. Average monthly income per person in Russia is somewhere around £440 which I believe is about 4 times smaller than in the UK.

By the way, how can Apple justify charging $999 for the base iPhone X in the US and £999 for the same phone in the UK which is roughly 1400 US dollars?
This is spot on and well said by Free2play.

People always want for free or as low as possible. If they see anything that says someone else is getting a better deal - they want the same treatment. It amazes me how people do not understand the full picture and only see what they want to see.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I haven’t played airport city for a while on iOS, I’ve been concentrating on vkontakte version... but I thought I would see how much greenies are

In the UK you get 400 greenies for £99.99

Playing the Russian version the same amount of greenies costs less than £5 how can Gi justify charging so much to the UK market

@Airport city cheat
It is strange, because I just connect my AppStore on Russian AppStore, and prices were more or less the same ! how did you find those prices ?

Top Bottom