Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game lost

Harro

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04trwswa
Username
Banrhum airport
Yesterday i bought a new phone. Now i lost my game. I have to start at lvl1, i was lvl72. The phone is the same as the other one only a newer model.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Yesterday i bought a new phone. Now i lost my game. I have to start at lvl1, i was lvl72. The phone is the same as the other one only a newer model.

Sorry, I just looked at your profil and there are answers to my questions !

First, So, if you were connected to Google Play with your old phone, you will be able to recover your game if you connect your new phone with the same Google Play account !
But, I think you have to go until level 5 or 6 of the new game on your new phone and a pop-up will appear to ask you to chose which game you want (BE CARREFULL, once you click on this pop-up you will not be able to do other thing !)

Second : you can ask G! Support (on their website) to transfer you game. You will have to give them your friend code !

Top Bottom