Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Game keeps crashing on iOS on opening

Device
  1. iPhone
my game since about a few hours ago keeps crashing on opening, it was very slow to do anything prior to crashing. I have restarted app and phone and still no luck. Does anyone have any hints for how to resolve this??

Kind reminder from GI on day 5 after the game became inaccessible:

Dear Peter,

We're aware that some users are experiencing issues with freezes, lags or crashes upon launching Airport City.
Our team is actively investigating reports.
We strongly do not recommend reinstalling the application or trying to restore any progress from the backups.
More information will be provided once available. Thank you for your patience!

Kind reminder from GI on day 5 after the game became inaccessible:

Dear Peter,

We're aware that some users are experiencing issues with freezes, lags or crashes upon launching Airport City.
Our team is actively investigating reports.
We strongly do not recommend reinstalling the application or trying to restore any progress from the backups.
More information will be provided once available. Thank you for your patience!
I think we all received the same stock answer.

After many days of slow play, loosing launch’s, not being able to visit neighbors, not gift - my main game funsly now will not open. Fortunately I’ve completed the current task a few days ago, I’m just wondering what state my game will be in when the fix is finally out.

I’ve read all the responses from GI on here and on the FB page and it’s just standard rubbish. They have had a good run recently with few problems but here we are again. To listen to them you would think this is the most complicated programmed game out there - I’ve got news for them, every game out there uses remote servers, has interaction between players and they all go through thorough testing and they have little to no problems. I’ve said it before - I’ve played games on almost every kind of device, every type of game going back many years and even in the days of basic DOS programming there were never any problems like this. Check out other current games, they don’t have these problems. But the one thing that airport city does have is fantastic game play and that’s why we are all playing it and waiting for them to fix their own bad programming.

I know GI say they test fully but I’m sorry I don’t believe them - otherwise they would stop these problems before update releases.

Top Bottom