Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game finally restored - Window Store error: Airport City Not Available in Your Account

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Last week my windows store crashed and 'Airport City is not available in your account error' as I see others are having.

I reset windows store and it did not work. Two nights later when I had time I was going to see what else I could do to fix it and it was fixed but my game was at level 1. So I played to level 3 to get the new code and sent it to GI to restore my game. GI sent the code but during that time AC closed and when my game came up it had connected my neighbors but left me at level 3.

I contacted GI again and the next day they emailed saying they were working on it - my neighbors that visited during that time saw I was at level 3. A little while ago GI emailed me and said they sent the files and when I reopened my game, it was fully restored. It appears that I did not lose anything and it appears I still have most, if not all, my neighbors although all my favorites were not saved so I'll have to go through and mark favorites.

If we are no longer connected, please let me know and I'll send my new game code.

Top Bottom