Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game disappeared and reset

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
My Game is gone!!!
It was there this morning before work and sent all my planes off. When I returned this evening and started it was at 0! New Game.. WTF?
I have a great alliance payoff coming and deep into the America the Beautiful ...

Is there a way to enter my game code somewhere in a windows registry to bring it back?

You can open a ticket on G!'s website and give them your friend code. They would be able to restore your game !

My Game is gone!!!
It was there this morning before work and sent all my planes off. When I returned this evening and started it was at 0! New Game.. WTF?
I have a great alliance payoff coming and deep into the America the Beautiful ...

Is there a way to enter my game code somewhere in a windows registry to bring it back?
Play the new game to level 3 (you need to have the new game code). Explain in the ticket what happened and ask them to replace lvl 3 game (code xxxxxxx) with the deleted game (code yyyyy). Keep it simple. It’ll be normally be fixed quickly.

Top Bottom