1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Game disappeared and reset

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Jecek, 1 July 2018.

1. Jecek

Jecek Active Member

Windows PC
    202vmdtg
    Jecek
    My Game is gone!!!
    It was there this morning before work and sent all my planes off. When I returned this evening and started it was at 0! New Game.. WTF?
    I have a great alliance payoff coming and deep into the America the Beautiful ...

Is there a way to enter my game code somewhere in a windows registry to bring it back?

2. Dafsade

Dafsade VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    PM me :)
    dafsade
    You can open a ticket on G!'s website and give them your friend code. They would be able to restore your game !

3. Play the new game to level 3 (you need to have the new game code). Explain in the ticket what happened and ask them to replace lvl 3 game (code xxxxxxx) with the deleted game (code yyyyy). Keep it simple. It’ll be normally be fixed quickly.

4. Jecek

Jecek Active Member

Windows PC
    202vmdtg
    Jecek
    It took them two days, but got it back... but lost two days on the Land of Opportunity and Alliance