Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Fuel Station Question

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wa8df7
Username
Yeager
Can somebody tell me what the point of upgrading the fuel station is? It takes 10 minutes and 10 coins for 3 barrels at the beginning, which equates to 1 hour, 60 coins, and 18 barrels per hour where as the level 2 fuel station is 1 hour, 80 coins and only 10 barrels....I don't understand...thanks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Can somebody tell me what the point of upgrading the fuel station is? It takes 10 minutes and 10 coins for 3 barrels at the beginning, which equates to 1 hour, 60 coins, and 18 barrels per hour where as the level 2 fuel station is 1 hour, 80 coins and only 10 barrels....I don't understand...thanks!
If I'm not going to be in the game for at least an hour, then I'll use option 2, so I have 10 to collect when I return, rather than 3.

I haven't upgraded to level 3 and even if I do, I'm not sure I'll ever use those options.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Got it, thanks man!
Just so that you know, if you haven't already upgraded it to level 2, don't do so until you have collected the items necessary to complete the upgrade:
3 Steel Frame
3 Wire
3 Control Unit
These can only be gotten from fights such as Goa, they cannot be gifted.

The fuel station cannot be used once an upgrade has started, until it has completed.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wa8df7
Username
Yeager
Just so that you know, if you haven't already upgraded it to level 2, don't do so until you have collected the items necessary to complete the upgrade:
3 Steel Frame
3 Wire
3 Control Unit
These can only be gotten from fights such as Goa, they cannot be gifted.

The fuel station cannot be used once an upgrade has started, until it has completed.
Yeah I definitely already made that mistake and couldn't use my fuel station for like 3 days. When they say Very Seldom, they don't lie lol

For me when i was lower level i use the 10 min then i start feel boring :D every 10 min now in high level and a big planes almost more than a year i just use the 1 hour for me the best.
I have more than account when i start switch between them and send gifts and visiting and collecting it will take an hour so i am happy with it every 1 hour.

Top Bottom