Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 7th November 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Solace
Username
Solace2011
Hi everyone please I will if you can send me travel guides 4pcs, Tour reviews 4, Great shots 2, video wall 4, server rack 4, dispatcher console 4 computers 4,

I can send sunscreen steel frame, rum Barrel, light engines and fuel.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
good question... I just put them in my sig. just incase; once we all agree on the source of these knives, ill update the signature. i know you can get them form your neighboring airports. However, i won't put too much hope in the drop rate. I just bought a bag of 30 with 12 greenies. The drop rates in my airport form lost mail are quite impressive. flip123

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Update: Long-Awaited Mail Quest was completed. Updated signature below. I can send numerators for the Post office building. If you need them please PM or include in your signature.
Cheers,
Ramy

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Solace
Username
Solace2011

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Solace2011 ... i almost thought that i lost you as a neighbor when i was trying to send you a numerator this morning. I realized, that 'Solace2011' changed to 'username' unfortunately. I am pretty sure that this account is yours as i see a pending mission control center and a pending airship dock. I can also gift video walls. Would you rather recieve a video wall or a numerator? Let me know. And also let me know when you get the gift. I need to know for sure that this unidentified 'username' game is yours. We had game id issues in the past where a third of my neighbors were labeled 'username' and not their actual game names. It was very hard to gift this way.
Cheers,
Ramy

Top Bottom