Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 4th April 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Woo Hoo! My last Brimstone butterfly dropped!
Thank you to all my awesome neighbors who kept sending nets long after they finished the quest. I couldn't have finished without you!
Rsorour GamingSwiftie billsnj Neil ellor Pakman Uncle Mans Az1

I am watching signatures to see if anyone still needs shears. Feel free to send a PM if you want to guarantee that you receive shears from my last rounds of gifting before the timer runs out on this quest.

Good luck to everyone who is still working toward completing this quest!

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Neil ellor

Sure, I will check your signature when I next gift ;)
What's with the jaws pic?
Helen I have tried to disassociate Captain Ne2 from the other games by opening a spoof Facebook account, GI purposes, it just happens that there were a few default pic on the phone so I choose it, be careful you may get bitten

Device
  1. iPad
Stan Breckner already completed the butterfly quest, but I'd be glad to send in return if you send one. I'm also looking to complete that goofy travel agency.

Request lists below. Glad to be able to exchange with you all.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
woo hoo my last peacock butterfly came through finished with the quest now. let me know if i can help anyone with gifts all slots are spare :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
if anybody out there can help me with 1 x smoke detector that would be amazing as its the last item i need to open my terminal

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
Evening all...
Still sending out nets to those that are still trying to finish....mustn't forget to complete though before the timer runs out!!
Good to see several getting their last butterflies today though....
Cheers,
Az

AZ1

can you please send me flatwork ironers once you have finished sending people nets I need lots of them :)

i can send some flight items for you :)

cheers
W

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
! Weetbix812
Username
! Weetbix812
weetbix81
I've checked, and think I've sent to everyone who still needs nets, so with one last gifting slot left, have sent you a flatwork ironer...
Let me know how many more you need.
Cheers,
Az

thankyou for the ironer :) i need 7 more. i've just sent over a spare prop will continue to send a mix of these and beacons unless you need otherwise.

Cheers

Reactions: Az1

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Stan Breckner already completed the butterfly quest, but I'd be glad to send in return if you send one. I'm also looking to complete that goofy travel agency.

Request lists below. Glad to be able to exchange with you all.
Stan sorry I was getting your games mixed up sent the dryer to both, have tour review and will send next time

Top Bottom