Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 29th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
Hi all
Gifts sent before the update. So I will send some silver crescents tomorrow.
I don't need them..yeah like Aero I also already completed this mission..

Thanks for your gifts! I have sent out Silver Crescent to all neighbors (who I know participate in the forum often) being tagged below. I will continue sending Silver Crescent unless you indicate you do not need it in your signature and in the daily trading posts. I will need Silver Crescent for the time being as well. Good luck to everybody on the new mission!

Would be nice to know who has Farmers Market and Rabbit Hole.

tdv: thanks for the Flight Catering, really appreciate all your help!!
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering.
jlosada: thanks for the Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Gyroscope.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering.
lauren: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering.
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Hose.
Cicignon: thnaks for the Flight Catering.
antony1406: thanks for the Flight Catering.
flip123: thanks for the Single-Malt Whiskey and Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering and Navigation Module.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now or if you will join the current mission, will check your post again later.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Deicer. I don't see a post from you since March 3, also your signature asks for flight items, not sure what flight items you need at your level, will check your post again later.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Yup, i'll take some Cresents please! Will return them as well for those that want them. If you're awesome like Aero & zenmie and have the event done already, i suppose i could send ya something different.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Thanks Aero, I did visit your airport and saw the Farmers Market you have, but cannot identify which is Rabbit Hole though, and I assume that is a reward from a previous mission?

i placed it in the down left corner... its green and looks like the house from Bilbo baggins, Lord of the rings ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi,
Updated sig. for noya12
I also send my gifts out (noya12) before the Easter Mission, DAMN!!!!!
I also need a lot of silver cresents for completing, who can and is willing to sent??????
tdv........ Can you help me finishing my Flightschool and Hotel plz., and are you willing to do that?????
Many, many thanx in advance.
Tomorrow noya12, will send out silver cresents to my friends in need. So add me, so we can trade them!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Hi all thanks for the gifts sent 20 silver crescents out havent time to tag every1 though am very busy decorating my house and am tired, still playing and gifting daily, tdv when u gift please can i be on your list for silver crescents didnt complete last mission so rreally want to do this one thanks in advance :) good luck every1 :)

Hi All thanks for the gifts.
SIIIIIIIGH i sent you a friend request.

I sent gifts before update so did not realise ther was a new mission:

nav mod??(I think) to flip123
nav mod to nsari
f supp to snowy70
spare wire to javi
fuel add to Kitty
f hose to CC Rider
deicer to antony1406
fuel add to racoon78
nav mod to nsari 2
meal to myriam
meal to zenmie
jet engine to Red Fox One
prop to CK-Airport
fuel hose to Sky Ranger
prt to @kei2
deicer to karthi
add rad to lauren
f hose to Phantom
copy machine to brookeluke 2
f supp to Metrohenrik

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Thanks for all your gifts. I sent mostly silver crescent except for Craig zenmie Phantom. My fat finger got in the way again and sent something by mistake to stevel2606 and to @Kei2.

Need silver crescent. If you do not need them (already know 2 people who have completed the mission) let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom