Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 29th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everybody,

Updated my sig for noya12.
Thankx everyone for the gifts, especially to tdv for the bracelets, you're awesome!!!!!
Who is willing to help me with the needs on my sig????
Thanx in advance. Gifts are going out in a couple of hours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Please send the Silver Crescents. Thanks!

tdv Could you please send several Video Boards to me for Football (Soccer) Stadium
In my neighbor list, I have TDV (4, 19, 20) TDVCrApple2 is still showing in "Waiting" folder

One Bad Day I sent a neighbor request to you. Congrats on getting your game back. I'm glad you are finally having One Good Day :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
tdv Could you please send several Video Boards to me for Football (Soccer) Stadium
In my neighbor list, I have TDV (4, 19, 20) TDVCrApple2 is still showing in "Waiting" folder

One Bad Day I sent a neighbor request to you. Congrats on getting your game back. I'm glad you are finally having One Good Day :)
Didn't see ya on my "Waiting", so i sent you a request.

Does anyone know who "xenon" is? Got a request from him/her, but i am really trying to add only people that are on this forum so i can have communication to better gift them.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
Didn't see ya on my "Waiting", so i sent you a request.

Does anyone know who "xenon" is? Got a request from him/her, but i am really trying to add only people that are on this forum so i can have communication to better gift them.
you're not the first to ask about xenon. he/she must be in the forum but apparently doesn't post. kinda sneaky

S

Sorumbas

Since the new update. New needs: Silver Crescent or Three Leaf Clover. Good luck To Everybody. Who has the Farm Market?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi, thank you for your gifts I didn't know about the update but I'll send you silver crescent (y) also If all my friends can help me with Silver crescent please I'll be grateful as always :X3:
Excuse me tdv if you update or have other account with easter mission can you gift me silver crescent please? Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom