Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 20th December 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
My belief on Day One of a new task is that if you haven't posted, I'm sending you items for that task. Sorry if they are unneeded.

Unclemans2 will send out Santa Items later tonight.

From Uncle Mans:
Az1 - Red Paint
(Beckyp) Mrstepot - Red Paint
(Blah) jgottlieb - Red Paint
(erb22) billsnj - Red Paint
Ianda11 - Red Paint
Nina - Red Paint
Pakman (pakman and pakman13) - Fuel Catalyst and Red Paint
Paulfromhyde - Red Paint
Rsorour - Red Paint
(Sankukia and Sankukia2) Scoob1964 - Red Paint and Red Paint
Simp1710 - Old Lantern
(Stan Gifter) Brexter - Old Lantern
(Vind Airport) Arne - Red Paint
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Red Paintand Fuel Catalyst
flip123 - Icicle
pwcmvj - Red Paint

Uncle Mans 4 (Android) sent:
Jahuno. (.aeuu6ca.jahuno) - Sleigh Oil
Mrstepot (beckyp2) - Sleigh Oil
billsnj - Sleigh Oil
flip123 (to flip123 and to jpjpjp2) - Icicle and Sleigh Oil
Nina (to Nina and to Nina 2) - Sleigh Oil and Sleigh Oil

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi, neighbors!
I am playing the Santa quest on my Android game (beckyp2). I can gift snowballs, lanterns, and red paint if you need it.

My iOS game auto-completed the quest so don't waste any Santa gifts on that game.

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Hi all! Been a bit quiet on here lately... Had a certain little lady's birthday party to arrange. Never knew childrens parties could be so stressful! Anyway, In between all the craziness I started a new android game which has 20fuel and altimeters when I get to that level) also snow balls, lanterns and red paint for the new quest). This game is only going to be used for gifting as I found fuel such a necessity for quests etc so if anyone wants to add it my code is a4g4anr. I may however call on my lovely friends when items are needed for upgrades though! (Copy machine, projector and a dispatcher console wouldn't go amiss once the new quest is out the way ;) )

Out of interest are people receiving gifts from my 0707 game? I can't send to my android from this game but I can to my main 1710 game?

greensmith billsnj Happy Helen Rsorour javi Blackcloud Jahuno. Uncle Mans Mrstepot Neil ellor Pakman Az1 flip123 Brexter Bali Hi RMac Gt city Ianda11 Scoob1964 Arne pwcmvj Cosmic Blue
Apologies if I have left anyone out!
Hi Kirsty, busy busy you will never be ready for Christmas. I have sent an invite from Ne2 so please accept. if you can add Captain tneil I would appreciate that. I think GI won't let me send invites from that game and it's the most needy. If there is anything you need I can gift let me know and I will keep a look out at your signature as always. I have been receiving gifts from both games so that's good news.

Thanks and merry Christmas Neil

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
My belief on Day One of a new task is that if you haven't posted, I'm sending you items for that task. Sorry if they are unneeded.

From Uncle Mans:
Az1 - Red Paint
Ianda11 - Red Paint
Nina - Red Paint
Paulfromhyde - Red Paint
Rsorour - Red Paint
Simp1710 - Old Lantern
flip123 - Icicle
pwcmvj - Red Paint

billsnj - Sleigh Oil

Uncle Mans I did the same. Now I have to make a list to keep straight who is playing the Santa quest and who is not! It is "Christmas cookie baking day" at our house, so I will be playing in between batches. :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi all! Been a bit quiet on here lately... Had a certain little lady's birthday party to arrange. Never knew childrens parties could be so stressful! Anyway, In between all the craziness I started a new android game which has 20fuel and altimeters when I get to that level) also snow balls, lanterns and red paint for the new quest). This game is only going to be used for gifting as I found fuel such a necessity for quests etc so if anyone wants to add it my code is a4g4anr. I may however call on my lovely friends when items are needed for upgrades though! (Copy machine, projector and a dispatcher console wouldn't go amiss once the new quest is out the way ;) )
Simp1710 I have been receiving gifts from 0707 ! TY. When you need items for ur new game pls let me know as I will gladly send them. Bill
Out of interest are people receiving gifts from my 0707 game? I can't send to my android from this game but I can to my main 1710 game?

greensmith billsnj Happy Helen Rsorour javi Blackcloud Jahuno. Uncle Mans Mrstepot Neil ellor Pakman Az1 flip123 Brexter Bali Hi RMac Gt city Ianda11 Scoob1964 Arne pwcmvj Cosmic Blue
Apologies if I have left anyone out!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

From Uncle Mans:
Az1 - Red Paint
Ianda11 - Red Paint
Nina - Red Paint
Paulfromhyde - Red Paint
Rsorour - Red Paint
Simp1710 - Old Lantern
flip123 - Icicle
pwcmvj - Red Paint

billsnj - Sleigh Oil
TY for the red paint bill

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi, Sankukia game auto completed, gutted I must have 20 sleighs to sell and loads of gifts in stock

Sankukia2 is playing so would like to trade quest items,
I can send old lanterns, snowballs and red paint

By the way any one who has sent quest gifts to Sankukia I have returned hoping you get back what you sent, if you didn't it would be interesting to see what you get, I will try between my own games to see what happens.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi all, GI makes it too hard for me to finish this quest. I can't visit ANY iOS player, roughly 98% of my neighbors. Not even Christmas gave the Russians a good heart to "forgive" iOS players that took advantage of THEIR OWN programming error. Where I receive greenies like it's pouring in my android game, and then say to me I had an unfair advantage?!?!

Did you notice that Android players also get coins for sending out invites and having them accepted??

Pakman
Hi - thanks for the sleigh cover, happy to keep sending quest items if you can return some more sleigh covers, as I plan on building a few of these hangars and I think your about the only one in my neighbour list that can send these....
Cheers,
Az

Can you recall which of my games sent you the sleigh cover as don't think I have them in my gift list (also don't think Sleigh cover is giftable from IOS platforms)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Pakman
Hi - thanks for the sleigh cover, happy to keep sending quest items if you can return some more sleigh covers, as I plan on building a few of these hangars and I think your about the only one in my neighbour list that can send these....
Cheers,
Az
Hi Az1, I can send you sleigh covers from my android game.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I thought I had been receiving gifts but I have been offline for a while so may not have been recent.
I have sent a friend request for your new game. Merry Christmas.:):singing:

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Labamba32
Username
Labamba32
I need the following to complete my hanger for the jet powered sleigh:

2 sleigh covers
2 sleigh oil
2 heater
4 red paint