Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 17th January 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Finally I am at level 40 now, the level of the good old boys. Its a pity we cannot reach more levels, especially I shall miss the greenies o_O
Thanks for your gifts, I'll return what I can.

In the meantime: I started a green launch, about 900/ 1600 points, 23h15m to go, feel free to join

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Pretty good progress.
2nd time around is easier, yes?

Yes much easier, now I know how it works, I know whats important and whats not, it's much better for my blood pressure now :p
And... I'm sleeping very well :sleep: , remembering the first time, pfff lots of stress :banghead:

Even a green launch gives more pleasure than stress (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au6ov0z
Username
Creatonist
Hi, not been reading the forums for a while so I have missed sending people things that were not in their username.

InCoNvEnIeNtE, sent InCoNew an office chair, can you send me a grinding machine for the next few days?
Juvenal, sent you an office chair, can I have a cooling chamber please?
Long, sent you catering, can I have a cooling chamber?
Lukasz, sent you paint, can I have a packaging machine?
Mikket, sent you parking meter, can I have a beverage cooler?
pilotwifey, sent you F20, can I have an optical system?

olly 333, Hi can you accept me and then I'd like to join your launch. It would be the first lauch I have been involved in so would like to get involved before I try to have my own. Thanks.

Hi, not been reading the forums for a while so I have missed sending people things that were not in their username.

InCoNvEnIeNtE, sent InCoNew an office chair, can you send me a grinding machine for the next few days?
Juvenal, sent you an office chair, can I have a cooling chamber please?
Lukasz, sent you paint, can I have a packaging machine?
Mikket, sent you parking meter, can I have a beverage cooler?
pilotwifey, sent you F20, can I have an optical system?
Of course Creatonist, after gift cycle reset :)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy

olly 333, Hi can you accept me and then I'd like to join your launch. It would be the first lauch I have been involved in so would like to get involved before I try to have my own. Thanks.
I've sent you a request, nice to meet you on your first launch

Creatonist: I don't have Cooling Chamber, what I have are in my signature, and let me know. Also can you please continue sending me Fuel (20)? Not many people can send Fuel (20) and I definitely need Fuel (20) the most.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities. Again there were several neighbors I couldn't return gifts today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow.

Mario's Dad: thanks for the Flight Catering and Jet Engine, sent you Controller.
amaidment: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Wire.
valestij: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
flip123: thanks for the Paint, sent you Paint to Jpjpjp2.
javi: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
pharell: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Creatonist: thanks for the Flight Catering but would rather to receive Fuel (20) from you please, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Chad Ladwig: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Propeller.
stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Toddfish: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ao6xsxu
Username
AYEN *** (where *** will be the item i need the most currently)
Bali Hi: i need server rack. can u send me 1?
i don't have server rack on my gift list, so i can't send u for u to return it....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom