Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 16th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your gifts - signature updated below. I have ran though loads of my current neighbour signatures across my games today and hopefully sent out appropriate items, especially to the newbies. Tag me if you need anything specific.

@InCoNvEnIeNtE - not sure if this is lag from Santa quest with gifts coming though GI cyberspace but Pakman8 is stil getting Old Lanterns from you - a very strange one.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi,
See list of items required.

@Andy Brodd - Robot Tester
@Az1 - Fuel20
@Neil ellor (Ne2 & Captain NE2) - Fuel20
@daniel degracia (Daniel 4114) - Router
@dagummit - Smoke Detector
@flip123 - (jpjpjp2) -Flight Catering (Send Back); (jpjpjp4) - Server Rack; (jpjpjp999) - Flight Catering (Send Back)
@lfcawc - Fuel Catalyst
@Pakman - (13) - Additional Radar (8) Spare Wire
@Puppy Chou - Attitude Indicator
@Rsorour - Fuel20
@spearman78 - Spare Wire , Smoke Detector (Dagummit)
@TallguyNL - Server Rack
@Uncle Mans - (Unclemans 2 & 3) - Spare Wire, (Unclemans Phone) - Navigational Module
@greensmith (Waverley huff) - Fuel20

Thanks for all gifts

@PJW

I'm only seeing you as waiting on Uncle Mans, Uncle Mans Phone and Unclemans2. Are they neighbors to you? If so, we will have to coordinate deletions and then you sending requests my way.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ami4pbq6
Username
Tecmage
I am gearing up for three collections- finish the Aztec Legacy for the first time, finish History of Space for the third time, and make serious progress on The Outer Limits. Thanks for the gifts. Today I sent:

@cees - fuel catalyst
@Dave - Fuel Catalyst
@Dr.SC- Deicer
@flip123 - Additional Radar
@Gt city - Altimeter
@InCoNvEnIeNtE - Osc Beacon
@Jay J - Floor Washer
@Juvenal - Fuel Catalyst
@KR88 - Spare Wire
@Mario's Dad - Fuel Catalyst
@Nick Schultz - Fuel Catalyst
@nsari - Spare Propeller
@Puppy Chou - Fuel Catalyst
@rahaa - Osc Beacon
@R3d_F1v3 - Altimeter
@RdN - Wireless Compass
@spearman78 - Smoke Detector
@Sulfe - Spare Propeller
@vayka1 - Passengers

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I am gearing up for three collections- finish the Aztec Legacy for the first time, finish History of Space for the third time, and make serious progress on The Outer Limits. Thanks for the gifts. Today I sent:

@cees - fuel catalyst
@Dave - Fuel Catalyst
@Dr.SC- Deicer
@flip123 - Additional Radar
@Gt city - Altimeter
@InCoNvEnIeNtE - Osc Beacon
@Jay J - Floor Washer
@Juvenal - Fuel Catalyst
@KR88 - Spare Wire
@Mario's Dad - Fuel Catalyst
@Nick Schultz - Fuel Catalyst
@nsari - Spare Propeller
@Puppy Chou - Fuel Catalyst
@rahaa - Osc Beacon
@R3d_F1v3 - Altimeter
@RdN - Wireless Compass
@spearman78 - Smoke Detector
@Sulfe - Spare Propeller
@vayka1 - Passengers
Thanks for your help with Floor Washer, @Tecmage
I got enough now. :D
I will keep sending F20 from my second game, and Sp Wire from jj until you need something else. ;)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Gt city: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@apt10d8: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Lukasz: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@GiftXchange: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Cash Counter.
@nsari: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Spare Propeller to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Vialino: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@chirimoya: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
@rahaa: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Grumpy: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@flip123: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you spare Propeller to your Jpjpjp2 game and also sent you Lining Plate to your Jpjpjp4 game.
@Deetee04: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Pavolko_Gun: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@ChristiaanD: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Deicer.
@daniel degracia: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. None of the above
just sent you one
Thanks got it :)
Update: I do not need any more Security Camera. I send you Fuel Catalyst from Duckonfly. Also you are already friends with Airblues (only just noticed) and I think I send you Fuel20. Thanks again for the help:LOL:

Please send friend requests from your level 50 account to both of my accounts, cheers;)

Last edited:

daniel degracia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arnlxq3
Username
daniel31
Thanks got it :)
Update: I do not need any more Security Camera. I send you Fuel Catalyst from Duckonfly. Also you are already friends with Airblues (only just noticed) and I think I send you Fuel20. Thanks again for the help:LOL:

Please send friend requests from your level 50 account to both of my accounts, cheers;)
i will sent the other security camera in about 1 hour, well i alredy got airblues on my iOS game (low level one) , i sent an neighbor request to aairblue from my main game but when i tred to add duckonfly a message pop up saying that the code is invalid, maybe u can try to add me and see what happens

Device
  1. None of the above
i will sent the other security camera in about 1 hour, well i alredy got airblues on my iOS game (low level one) , i sent an neighbor request to aairblue from my main game but when i tred to add duckonfly a message pop up saying that the code is invalid, maybe u can try to add me and see what happens

I have both your accounts for both Duckonfly and Airblues now, your friend requests worked my end. Hope is ok for you too. I do not need any more Security Cameras at the moment, thanks for your help(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom