Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 15th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the gifts! My 20 gifts just went out a moment ago. My signature has been updated.

Joe: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Flight Catering.
al862: thanks for Pruning Shear and Fuel Hose, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since a week ago, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since a week ago, I don't see a post from you since Jan 15, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature later.
Som: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
pienicki: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Fuel Hose, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, sent you Fuel Hose, will check your post/signature again later.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Fuel Hose. sent you Fuel Hose.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Event Horizon: thanks for the Fuel Hoses, really appreciate that, sent you Chocolate Candies.
air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure if you would join the new quest or what you need right now, will check your post again later.
valestij: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Do Not Disturb Sign.
hungyauming: thanks for Fuel Hose, sent you Additional Radar.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Pruning Shears.
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight catering.
gcjr: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I am not sure what flight items you need as I cannot remember what items can be used at level 18, will check your post/signature again later.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Passengers.
cap'n5: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Navigation Module.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom