Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 15th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Good morning everyone :) Thank you all for the gifts and visit (y)

I am still in need of as many as 'Pruning shears' :rolleyes:

Will send out gifts later in the day.

Have a great day ahead :cool:

PS: diwata Will accept your request the moment i have wifi-access ;)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning everyone, thanks for all the gifts. I still need now 2 tv-screens!

I have an answer from GIS, I wrote to them because I had problems with adding some neighbours here. I told them that when I accidently push the delete-button, I cannot add my neighbours again. This is the answer of GIS:

Each code can be redeemed only once and if you removed your friend from your friends' list or your invitation to become friends was cancelled you can't add the same friend code again. If you added your friend's code you can ask him or her to redeem your friend code. In case you have already shared and redeemed your codes the way out may be to wait until the player appears in the list of players whom you can add (the list is formed randomly). Another option I would like to mention is to reinstall the game but this is the ultimate step that might be taken, as after reinstalling the game progress is lost. I hope my answer will help you clarify the matter.

Hmm, I'm not really satisfied...(n)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Good morning all
air canillas Thank you for the pos terminal, could you please sent some more?
I also need smoke detectors, can please someone sent those?
Kitty and hungyauming, could you both please sent another glass display case?

Thank you all

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Cheers for the shears yesterday folks but I'll take more. I was rather shocked yesterday when 2 chrsy, chrsanthy, chrysant... the flower I need... dropped within 3 prunnings leaving me one short now.

Apologies if I didn't return anything yesterday but I was strangely overloaded with gifts (and only 50% were shears), of course could only send 20 out in return. I will get them out though.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi Aero and Bali Hi, can you both help me with tv screens? I need it for my repairbase level 5.
It's so doubtful, first I have to upgrade repairbase, so I can buy jumbo's but for finishing upgrade repairbase you need tv screens from antartica (and therefore you need a jumbo!!)
And it takes so much flights before I have enough money to buy a jumbo, because I have to buy a runway level 5 (80.000 and 100.000 and 44.000) pffffff
Okay okay I know it's all in the game:mad:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
"username I sent my gift to" : "item I sent" x "item I need"
Blackcloud : Pruning Shears x Pruning Shears (y)
@bubbajed5711 : Pruning Shears x Pruning Shears (y)
lkoo : Pruning Shears x Pruning Shears (y)
@nsari & sari2: Flight Catering x Pruning Shears (y)
@pienicki : Lining Plate x Pruning Shears (y)
Raaaaaaaandy : Pruning Shears x Pruning Shears (y)
@Suresh Pal : Pruning Shears x Pruning Shears (y)
@syapik :Robot Tester x Pruning Shears (y)

air canillas Bali Hi : Please please send me Pruning Shears, still need lots more for the flowers, I'm still not at the halfway yet haha... Thanks! Appreciate it!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
olly 333, Antarctica is a 'groot deltavliegtuig' of 44000, NOT a jumbo. A 'jumbo' is 54000.... Don't buy the wrong one.
'Groot deltavliegtuig' needs runway 4,
'Jumbo' needs runway 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom