Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 13th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
admi091
Username
*item required
Hi all! Thanks for the gifts.
I updated my signature and i add Marvin (my son) because he can't add neighbours (when he enter code, nothing matter) and he receive gift but when he send something, whe don't receive it (isn't it zenmie?). Please, help him: send him request and send him gifts to upgrade his airport. He'll send you gifts after game's update!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au6ov0z
Username
Creatonist
Hi. Just joined forum, first post. I'm struggling now without any neighbours and would like some help from the people here. Thanks.

I have sent neighbour requests to a few people here on the forum already.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 123
Hearts: 8
Good day everybody ,thanks to all of my neighbors for gifts sended to me . I will send my gifts afternoon today to:
@s8s
@Miffy​
@javi
sari
sari2
sari3
@Suresh
@Mali
@hung
@Moe
@felo
@lp87
lp87​
@lkoo
@vayka1
noya12​
returning gifts according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature.If you not received a gift in next 12 hrs , please let me know.Thanks. Signature updated : I need some duty free items , fuel and Jumbo flight items

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Thanks for the help gathering those Monitors, still looking for 2x Walkie-talkies (OBD Walkie-talki on Android) if anyone's got that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am0ms56o
Username
Archer
thank you to those who tried to add/have me add them as neighbors but I am running in to some difficulty adding people. I think its because I am running the amazon version right now but not sure. With how much that the add for this game is on my kindle fire hd there MIGHT be an update, but this is pure speculation. still need some neighbors so if anyone knows what problem I am having in adding people I would be glad if you tell me. in the mean time here is what I can send and what I would like.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ai67x8
Username
ShoNuffHarlem
Long Sent you Fuel, please send
Lukasz Sent you fuel, please send Solar Cell
nsari sent you what you need, please work off my list
DarekK Added you, please send Shampoo and I'll send you whatever you request
sergeant sent you meals
Donclyde sent you fuel, please send Solar Cell
lp87 sent you fuel and radio transmitter, please send Grinding Machine
archer it keeps saying invalid friend code, can you add mine?
vayka1 Sent you fuel20, can you send Communication Antenna?

Others I sent lots of stuff out, please return items off my list below! If you don't have me add me and let me know what you want me to send in a PM.

Long Sent you Fuel, please send
Others I sent lots of stuff out, please return items off my list below! If you don't have me add me and let me know what you want me to send in a PM.

Fuel Station items listed as the top priority in your signature are not giftable, you will need to fly to destinations to get them. I will send Spaceship Launch Console to you.

Thanks for your gifts! I am running late tonight and my gifts just went out a moment ago, my signature has been updated to reflect current needs.

Shinobi273: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Sandbag to your itismie game.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Kitty: thanks for the Passengers and Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Tign and Chrisje games, sent Fuel (20) to Chrisje game and Spaceship Launch Console to Tign game.
Québec: thanks for the Wide-angle Binoculars but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, don't have anything you asked, sent you Flight Catering.
TSharper: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Altimeter and Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
ShoNuffHarlem: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
mac_c82: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for th Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering to your Bali131 game.

Top Bottom