1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Forum conversation with several participants : it works !

Discussion in 'Forum News & Information' started by Dafsade, 13 January 2019.

1. hi all !

I just wanted to say (at least) to @Husam @Madge59230 @TeresaLisboa that I can now create conversation with as many participant as I want ! ! I can also add participant to my exisiting conversation ! ! !

Do you know what happened ? ?

Anyway, I am happy to be able to do it !

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  2. A glitch that unglitched! Happy that it makes you so happy! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View Signature
    Dafsade likes this.
  3. ah ah ! I love when it "unglitches" !

View Signature
  4. YES now you became old member in the forum and you can do that :D add many you want :whistle::whistle:
    After one week you will get a award because you complete a year.
    Check your messages you post and the like you received in a year :woot:
    keep going active member (y)

View Signature
    Chazzy999 and Dafsade like this.
  5. ah ok ! ! ! ! that's why ! !

thanks for all @Husam ! and above all, thanks for welcoming me when I joined the forum ! I remember :D !

View Signature
    Husam likes this.
  6. @Dafsade I can't believe you've been here a whole year already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on sticking with it. :D:D:D

View Signature
    hannoverfan, Chazzy999 and Dafsade like this.

7. ah ah ! ! neither do I :D !
    and thank you very much :D !
    this forum is a really good place to be :D ! thanks to you and some other friends !

View Signature
  8. Oh wow - now the conversations will never stop! - I was worried as you have been so quiet, but it took a glitch to do it!
    Aaugh.jpglaughing.gif

View Signature
  9. ah ah ah ! NEVER ! ! :D ! I will floooooooood :D !

Yes, I was rather busy last few weeks, but I hope I will be able to write as much as I used to do !

View Signature
    ItsRalphy likes this.