Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flights only to Bodie for air lab set items?

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
I have collected a bunch of plasma and am ready to start running flights to the special event destinations to collect the pieces needed to complete the air lab set. All destinations seem to drop the same items and with the same frequency (very seldom). Since I’ll be running time sensitive boosts, I need to get as many flights completed as quickly as possible.
Should I run all flights to Bodie (owl, shortest flying time) or am I missing something? Do the longer flight destinations secretly yield better item drops? If all destinations yield the same results, why would anyone want to run to any destination other than Bodie? Thanks in advance for any feedback

I have collected a bunch of plasma and am ready to start running flights to the special event destinations to collect the pieces needed to complete the air lab set. All destinations seem to drop the same items and with the same frequency (very seldom). Since I’ll be running time sensitive boosts, I need to get as many flights completed as quickly as possible.
Should I run all flights to Bodie (owl, shortest flying time) or am I missing something? Do the longer flight destinations secretly yield better item drops? If all destinations yield the same results, why would anyone want to run to any destination other than Bodie? Thanks in advance for any feedback
Your conclusion is correct. If you aim air lab sets, go only for Bodie. If you aim for stars, go wherever you want. The chances are equal and I believe I got the most items from owls anyway (easy destination to make 3 stars) as Bodie is the best destination from items vs cost perspective. Good luck

This is what I would do:
Fly to Bodies with instant return to maximise those bonuses while flying to other destinations as well and 3 starring it (Bodies). Then I'd sell those 🦉 and use air labs to fly to Area 51 with instant return here and there but if your fuel allows I'd do a whole lot.

Do the longer flight destinations secretly yield better item drops?
It was said a while ago that there is a compensation with longer flights.
If all destinations yield the same results, why would anyone want to run to any destination other than Bodie?
To 3 🌟 those destinations
Should I run all flights to Bodie (owl, shortest flying time) or am I missing something?
Yep, to maximise the time sensitive bonuses

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
In your case, just fly to Bodie. Why others run to other destinations: To 3-star them, and to bring home more passengers (important for alliance). In terms of how many pax you get for the fuel spent (including instant return), Owl-flights are far from optimal. You can get relatively more pax from the higher-level planes if you calculate the pax-per-fuel ratio.

Top Bottom