Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Finally the St. Patrick's Day iOS update is here...

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Update looks safe to me, nothing new, no loss of anything and.... first 10 leprechauns drop nothing.
But after the android update it also took a while for most players to get some items with horse shoes. So I will be patient and hope the drops will be better tomorrow, not spending all my horse shoes today!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
@Dave I must admit that I had golden dice activated when I updated; the next 50 horseshoes got me almost all the 5 items I needed, and of course a few more.

Will not complete for another two or so days so that I can return gifts, but I will try without the golden dice tomorrow some leprechauns to see whether it makes a difference. Because if it does, then it's not any "help" that came through for us iOS players, but the golden dice effect :)

@Dave I must admit that I had golden dice activated when I updated; the next 50 horseshoes got me almost all the 5 items I needed, and of course a few more.

Will not complete for another two or so days so that I can return gifts, but I will try without the golden dice tomorrow some leprechauns to see whether it makes a difference. Because if it does, then it's not any "help" that came through for us iOS players, but the golden dice effect :)

I tried using the Golden Dice but found it made no difference for me. I got so frustrated that the drop rate wasn't any better I reverted back to clicking on Planetariums instead!

My other IOS games are experiencing similar good drop levels without the Golden Dice activated. I do think however the Golden Dice does helps get the rare item drop, (as there is also one)! I recall this quest had better than usual drop rates last year and that is why I think GI set the timeframe of 8 days from the start.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
I will place this on the gifting trading post as well....
I am still working towards completing this quest. As many, if not most, of my friends have already completed it, I am currently relying on visiting my neighbors to obtain the necessary horseshoes and sickles. Is there anyone else out there still working to finish this quest that would like to trade/gift horseshoes or sickles?

Device
  1. Android
Even I am still Playing low level, flight 3 stars to Dublin brought me none item in ios and 2 item in android . I am not planning anything to finish the event but, without golden dice in fly, would be difficult.

Top Bottom