1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Amazon Favorite neighbors

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by luxurycat, 4 January 2019.

1. For convenience sake I marked some of my neighbors as favorites. The next time, I logged in, all newly marked favorites are gone. Really annoying!

View Signature
    Dafsade likes this.
  2. Also in windows sometimes happen to me the same and i have to add the player again to favorites.
    I think this a bug and maybe they know about it.

View Signature
    Dafsade and luxurycat like this.

3. Same here ! it is very usefull to send gift daily, but when it disappear from the favorite list, we lose time !

View Signature
  4. The problem is not yet fixed.

View Signature
  5. Free2Play

Free2Play Airport City Developer VIP Flyer Active Member

Android, iPad, iPhone, Facebook, Windows PC
    Based on your report we've tried several ideas tonight to reproduce this bug, but it doesn't repeat, so as of now there's no fix coming. It doesn't seem to happen often, at least.

View Signature
  6. I tried it again. In the moment it works. Thanks so far!

View Signature
  7. I’m just curious: all your favorites are unmarked or just the last ones you’ve added to the list?

View Signature
  8. Only the last ones, but in the moment everything runs smoothly.

View Signature
    TeresaLisboa likes this.
  9. It happened again! Today already twice.

View Signature
  10. As for my game, the favorite button doesn't work in the moment. It is really time consuming!

View Signature
  11. Today it is working again. I am curious how long.

View Signature
  12. Below_Average_AC_Player

Below_Average_AC_Player Well-Known Member

Windows PC
    Facing the same issues. I had to add the same people to favorite list each day for the last 5 days.

View Signature
  13. Now it gets weird: I lost 1 of my favorites the rest is still okay.

View Signature
  14. Was he zzz before you lost him? This always happens if one of your favorites is zzz. When he wakes up, the heart disappears.

View Signature
  15. No.

View Signature