Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Event question

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ah8xs
Username
1Storm
So, rookie mistake today...I hit complete on the event and now I can't keep working on the stars, doh! Lesson learned for next time.

My question is, once you complete an event, do you keep completing the collections, or should I just keep all the collection pieces and 'Not' complete them in order to save the pieces for the next time the event comes around?

Thank you for any advice...

Last edited:
So, rookie mistake today...I hit complete on the event and now I can't keep working on the stars, doh! Lesson learned for next time.

My question is, once you complete an event, do you keep completing the collections, or should I just keep all the collection pieces and 'Not' complete them in order to save the pieces for the next time the event comes around?

Thank you for any advice...

Once you hit "complete", clicks on University buildings (yours or neighbours) will no longer drops any items, other than coins.

So you will not be able to complete more collections, except what you have collected.

However, you should leave the items collection uncollected, as they will count the next time the event comes around.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043ah8xs
Username
1Storm
Once you hit "complete", clicks on University buildings (yours or neighbours) will no longer drops any items, other than coins.

So you will not be able to complete more collections, except what you have collected.

However, you should leave the items collection uncollected, as they will count the next time the event comes around.
Thank you, yeah, as soon as I hit complete, I knew that was a mistake. Oh well, lesson learned for a newbie.

great! I didn't know that. Though it will be difficult not to tap the complete button and getting rid off that "!" :p

Top Bottom