1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Event end? - issue found

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by Davescharf, 3 February 2019.

1. Ok - suddenly the dragon in my city just started flying around like the event timer ended. Now I can collect no envelopes or fly to any event destinations, but my internet is fine because I can visit neighbors and do alliance stuff.

I still have the offer to buy the $30 building but it also only drops coins now.

That’s just great :mad:

View Signature
  2. And to add to the fun I lost all my neighbors too and got a violation of terms message....

Lovely, thanks a ton there GI

Last edited: 3 February 2019
    View Signature
  3. Ouch !!!

I hope you can get it fixed soon.

Not the best start for Superbowl Sunday

Regards
    Harcourt.

View Signature
  4. Not nice. Hope its sorted quick. Dont think I'll press the finish button!

View Signature
  5. Maybe the TOS now says you're not allowed to sleep during the event :)

I'm really curious whether the time travelling catches a bunch of cheaters. It seems like I read about far fewer people getting caught up by it, but it still catches people apparently.

View Signature
  6. You only need a little internet bleep and it'll trigger it.

View Signature
  7. I’m back up and running but lost all my neighbors. I’ll work on adding them back later today, but I created a thread for anyone proactively wanting to add me

View Signature