Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Event Ankh Collection Not Counting

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
I've completed the Ankh Collection twice, and even got the reward for it in the quest line. But it's showing as 0/5 on the main board.

Airport City 9_19_2019 11_15_09 (2).png
Airport City 9_19_2019 11_14_54 (2).png

I've completed the Ankh Collection twice, and even got the reward for it in the quest line. But it's showing as 0/5 on the main board.

View attachment 22017View attachment 22018
You have to send Gi support about it.
3 thinkings will happen
1st thing support team for Gi will check if the 2 collection they are collected from the last year or not.
2nd they will fix that for you by sending another 2 collection
3rd will say sorry you have to keep playing and collect again from zero.
But my advice for you to open a ticket now and send them screenshot and lets see waht happen.
Sorry this happen for me before many times and i remember last year i complete the event and post a screenshot and then i its back to zero but i approve it and they return back everything for me.

Last edited:

AKryztov

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
2022ytz9
Username
AKryztov, Azure
You have to send Gi support about it.
3 thinkings will happen
1st thing support team for Gi will check if the 2 collection they are collected from the last year or not.
2nd they will fix that for you by sending another 2 collection
3rd will say sorry you have to keep playing and collect again from zero.
But my advice for you to send open a ticket now and send them screenshot and lets see waht happen.
Sorry this happen for me before many times and i remember last year i complete the event and post a screenshot and then i its back to zero but i approve it and they return back everything for me.
Ok, we've sent a message to G! support and we hope they can help. We only just started playing AC last year around this time and we never did complete any of the collections. We only had a few items, 2 straight jackets, and had just completed our first Burial Vault.

@A Kryztov i have the same Problem. I have 16/18/20 times collected but Nothing Counts...
Well, I sure hope this thing can get resolved.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers

View attachment 22017

Is it that those two are the left overs from the not-completed collection last year? (
...We only just started playing AC last year around this time and we never did complete any of the collections...
If so, you'll then need 5 more completed this year, and last year's don't count.

Top Bottom