Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

English Version of Russian Victory Day Quest?

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
greensmith Tom can you confirm if the 20+ population that this reward building adds stays when we switch over to english ? I have a suspicion that once we switch over to english.. the reward building stops adding to the city population as it is categorized as 'null' I don't have proof thats why asking you to confirm as i know you take screenshots of the game very often.

greensmith Tom can you confirm if the 20+ population that this reward building adds stays when we switch over to english ? I have a suspicion that once we switch over to english.. the reward building stops adding to the city population as it is categorized as 'null' I don't have proof thats why asking you to confirm as i know you take screenshots of the game very often.

20+ population remains once you switch back to English

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I am using an app called change language but I think it just takes you to the language setting, it doesn't add any languages.

Yea it's just a shortcut to your normal phone languages. Only other thing you could try Chad Ladwig is downloading a languages pack, but I don't know if that will even work anyway (I would try a couple if one doesn't work because some of them only work on certain phones I think. You'll need to check your version of android too, there's usually info listed saying what version the app will work with.)

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Yea it's just a shortcut to your normal phone languages. Only other thing you could try Chad Ladwig is downloading a languages pack, but I don't know if that will even work anyway (I would try a couple if one doesn't work because some of them only work on certain phones I think. You'll need to check your version of android too, there's usually info listed saying what version the app will work with.)

Thanks for your help. My phone only has 5 languages to pick from and Russian is not one.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Thanks for your help. My phone only has 5 languages to pick from and Russian is not one.

Chad Ladwig - Try the app "Custom Locale", i had the same issue you were having the last time this event ran and i missed it. jackjackeli told me about this app and i have been able to easily switch the language/region and play the Russian Event. I have an Android Motorola Razr M

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Chad Ladwig - Try the app "Custom Locale", i had the same issue you were having the last time this event ran and i missed it. jackjackeli told me about this app and i have been able to easily switch the language/region and play the Russian Event. I have an Android Motorola Razr M

Thanks for the info. I did download the app but whenever I select any language I get error. I have downloaded it twice. Oh well. Thanks again for the advice.- Chad

Top Bottom