Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

English Version of Russian Victory Day Quest?

The drop rates are very good. No need for gifts at all. Just use a spyglass and you get all you need from destinations.

They certainly were for Pakman, who has now obtained all the items to complete quest and I've added 10 further stars :) :). I did use a few bonus items to help me obtain passengers and get drops. I am going to wait however before completing quest, (assume its the Motherland Statue as the reward), as I want to 3 star the Deltas. I will only 1 star the jumbo as am struggling with passengers, (assume I will lose all flight destinations when I complete.

Thanks for the run down on IP on Page 1 Tom - greensmith

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Got first Plane, but need a hangar. So i need some items for hangar, more in my signature.

Question: It is possible to have only 3 (three) hangars? Cannot build more... (n)

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
The items for Attack Plane Hangars can also be dropped from flights to Cyprus:
View attachment 1070
Cheers,
Tom

Items for the Attack Plane hangars also drop from Giant-flights to Plesetsk. And very well too, each flight gave the four different items. I didn't need them beacause I already had 2 hangars from last year bust it's nice to know!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
To android players: I found the best way to remember to switch language is to download an app called "change language" (all it does is take you to the change language screen) and create a shortcut folder with that and airport city in on your homepage, working well for me.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
wwo55, i would need some help. What does that means:
Rus-warning.jpg

I got this message when i want to build 4th hangar. Cannot build more then 3. Is this because i have 3 santa hangars from last year? And need to demolish one to build 4th Attack Hangar?

Maybe this is reward for this year, i found this building on Theo1977 airport:
Rus-reward2.jpg

If it is, i am just wondering, what this reward gives you, maybe +population, or coins only?

melony Would be good if we all post here, who has Vet.Museums, and how many. Right now i'm still collecting for 1st one, but as far as i know:

Pakman 3x Vet.Museums

All those who have them, please post it inhere (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Got first Plane, but need a hangar. So i need some items for hangar, more in my signature.

Question: It is possible to have only 3 (three) hangars? Cannot build more... (n)

I think if you have 3 sleds and hangars from the Santa quest, it will not let you build more. You'd have to sell them first. Anyone can confirm this?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Gt city,
You can have a total of six small hangars. If you already have three Christmas hangars, you can only build three military hangars.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
So to clarify, after reading through these pages, if I am on the iPhone and switch the iPhone's language to Russian, and then open up AC, I should be seeing the Victory Day quest? And so far, according to the posts here, nobody seems to be having any issues with this thus far, which sounds good. If so, then I suppose I have something new to do on this game to take a break from these Lunar landings :)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
So to clarify, after reading through these pages, if I am on the iPhone and switch the iPhone's language to Russian, and then open up AC, I should be seeing the Victory Day quest? And so far, according to the posts here, nobody seems to be having any issues with this thus far, which sounds good. If so, then I suppose I have something new to do on this game to take a break from these Lunar landings :)
Brexter,
It worked for me last year and this year on the iPad. Don't see why it wouldn't work on the iPhone. I always close AC, then change the language back to English before I open any other game or app. Then I close other apps, change back to Russian and open AC.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Brexter,
It worked for me last year and this year on the iPad. Don't see why it wouldn't work on the iPhone. I always close AC, then change the language back to English before I open any other game or app. Then I close other apps, change back to Russian and open AC.
Cheers,
Tom

Thanks, sir! And to clarify one more thing, are you saying it's recommended to only play the Russian version until the quest is over, that if I switch back to the English version that I may find trouble?

Top Bottom