Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Do missions repeat?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
I didn't mean doing the same thing again like Alex comes back and forth, blah, blah. I am just curious if the exact mission with same title, same description and same task will repeat. Is it possible to finish all missions at the end?

I don't recall if any missions repeated - but YES, it's definitely possible to finish all missions.

missions complete.JPG

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
If you completed the missions in the first event, they will not repeat again. But some the collections needed can be flown for again for example to get fighter planes.

I didn't mean doing the same thing again like Alex comes back and forth, blah, blah. I am just curious if the exact mission with same title, same description and same task will repeat. Is it possible to finish all missions at the end?
Perhaps I misunderstood your question. Did you mean missions as in side quests (the notebook on the top left of your screen), or missions pertaining to events? The example I put above shows all side quests completed. I didn't have any mission events as I completed them last year.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
You got me correctly. But I cannot imagine finishing all missions! Kudos to you!
Perhaps I misunderstood your question. Did you mean missions as in side quests (the notebook on the top left of your screen), or missions pertaining to events? The example I put above shows all side quests completed. I didn't have any mission events as I completed them last year.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I didn't mean doing the same thing again like Alex comes back and forth, blah, blah. I am just curious if the exact mission with same title, same description and same task will repeat.
I don't recognize what thing with Alex you're referring to.
AFAIK, the sidequests are meant to be one-timers. But due to bugs, sometimes a quest that you've already finished gets lost so it pops up again.

Top Bottom