Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Did you notice this great thing ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Hi Everybody, did you notice those 4 new collections ?
The first is made by playing evvery day.
So, I guess the 3 others too !
And, if you play 100 days in a row, I guess you have a mystery building !

AC1.JPG

AC2.JPG

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I just got one of those new collection items from an Aztec Pyramid. I wonder if I will still get it on the 5th day or if it will get skipped and I get the next one??

I don't guess ! Maybe you will have always one item more ! Except if your aztec pyramid give you other items of this collection !

I was looking through and thinking that. The first couple of commerce buildings...who cares, but the power plant (particularly if its a 1x1, and the MSB are solid wins, even if you do have to wait forever for them. I'm now into my second week on a couple of them, and the days 1-4 items change as well. I really like the new variant.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I was looking through and thinking that. The first couple of commerce buildings...who cares, but the power plant (particularly if its a 1x1, and the MSB are solid wins, even if you do have to wait forever for them. I'm now into my second week on a couple of them, and the days 1-4 items change as well. I really like the new variant.

Yes ! it is not really awesome, but it can be good, above all if it is free !
Actually, thanks to you, I just understand that the 3rd is a power plant !

And yes ! the MSB seems to be very good ! I looked at AC Wikia, and the MSB 1 can give training center and Astronaut academy ! So, each 100 days you can have one MSB !

Top Bottom