Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Did you know about 500 gifts twice a day ?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Sounds good, but... they can only play with other Facebook players. And they have to use Facebook. And sooo many Facebook users think that the world revolves around them. And if you use your real Facebook account, you have to have 100s of friends that you don’t know stalking your whole fake Facebook life. And you have to listen to them bitching and moan. And, Facebook users don’t have the Nirvana that is this website. And, well, Facebook sucks! :p:cool:

Yes ! You are totally right !

Sounds good, but... they can only play with other Facebook players. And they have to use Facebook. And sooo many Facebook users think that the world revolves around them. And if you use your real Facebook account, you have to have 100s of friends that you don’t know stalking your whole fake Facebook life. And you have to listen to them bitching and moan. And, Facebook users don’t have the Nirvana that is this website. And, well, Facebook sucks! :p:cool:

You are not a fan of facebook then ??

Regards
Harourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
I've looked at the facebook game, but don't play it. I don't really understand their neighbor and gifting things, but I think it's totally different than mobile. I think @killer plays on facebook, maybe he can fill us in a bit.
Sorry guys I play on my own no neighbours only madlen .Don't know where he gets 500 from.

Attachments

• 2018-07-12.png
    2018-07-12.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
  • 2018-07-12 (1).png
    2018-07-12 (1).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 164
Device
  1. Windows PC
Thanks @killer You've advanced quite well for not having neighbors. I take it you've been playing on facebook for quite a while?
Yes 5 years it takes ages to do quests as you can imagine and I am on the 100 limit don't forget got 3 production buildings out commission because of it .It passes the time have 3 GI games on facebook gameroom 6 other games on other devices.

I've looked at the facebook game, but don't play it. I don't really understand their neighbor and gifting things, but I think it's totally different than mobile. I think @killer plays on facebook, maybe he can fill us in a bit.
I was playing FB long time back about 2 years ago and i have there a big city and weekly i was in top 3 for flying or launches but i delete my account because many of my friends there quit the game after the limited storage but the gift there is so good and helpful specially the wish list that was awesome.
Any way for me the best of all the windows the graphic with big screen is awesome (y) and then Android i did not use IOS.

You are not a fan of facebook then ??

Regards
Harourt
I was a slave to FaceAche for many years. I’m still on it but only spend around 5 minutes once or twice a week to see if there’s anything to interest my stalking interests. It’s actually a wonderful tool and the privacy stuff doesn’t phase me at all - if people don’t want their data being mined, don’t provide it in the first place!

Unfortunately, it doesn’t reflect real life. Most people only post the better things in their lives or, rather they post what they want people to see/think/know about them. Then there are the attention seekers who post something cryptic like, “Really? WHY?!?” and hopefully wait for someone to ask if they’re ok, or the people that feel they need to post but can’t think of anything interesting so we all get to see what they had for lunch. And if the lunch was really good, a follow up pic of an empty plate where the meal once sat. Awesome! And here’s weird Aunt Veronica posting her manipulative mindgames for the third time this week, “send this to 15 people or an angel will ... blah, blah”. Yet I still use it.

My favourite thing is when somebody quotes me some outrageous fact or statistic and when grilled about the source of their information, they sheepishly say, “Facebook?”.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Yes 5 years it takes ages to do quests as you can imagine and I am on the 100 limit don't forget got 3 production buildings out commission because of it .It passes the time have 3 GI games on facebook gameroom 6 other games on other devices.
I was playing FB long time back about 2 years ago and i have there a big city and weekly i was in top 3 for flying or launches but i delete my account because many of my friends there quit the game after the limited storage but the gift there is so good and helpful specially the wish list that was awesome.
Any way for me the best of all the windows the graphic with big screen is awesome (y) and then Android i did not use IOS.

Is there a means to transfer a Facebook game to mobile game ?

Just got this on facebook they have updated the game sending screenshot some good some bad.
This good update not bad (y)
It seems to be a good update, but then again, I don't play on facebook. But those facebook players are going crazy with their complaints! They're worse than us! :p:p:p

Top Bottom