Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Did they fix the airport side for production buildings?

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Several weeks ago my catering was reverting from four down to one every time I visited neighbors and I had to get Gi to reimburse the greenies so I could re-upgrade. I was told to move my production buildings to the town side to solve the problem - and it did! I was also having problems with my research labs going back to two days when their timers reached one day so they were never giving coins. I moved the research labs to the town side and that fixed them too.

Several days ago, I moved the research labs back to the airport side to test and they seem to be working correctly now and I have harvested coins from them since they have been on the airport side. I would now like to move the catering and laundry buildings to the airport side although I don't want to go through the hassle of Gi support if they lose their slots again --- I now have three catering with production of three each and one laundry with production of three. I did put my laundry on the airport side as a test (I'm not using blankets now and I need every catering I can get and it takes Gi support several days sometime to reimburse the greenies) It would be nice to know if they fixed the problem with the last update or not before moving the catering to the airport side. If I can't find out I will see how the laundry goes before moving the catering.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Was there an update? When this happened on Android it was fixed in the next update.
There has been several events since then where there were updates - not sure if they fixed it in one of these or not. I've only been playing since november 2015 so not sure what their procedure for repairs is.

Top Bottom