Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2017 Event

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
@ancy314, Pumpkin Beds you can buy for greens in the store and the Cemetary you can earn to complete the Seal- Collection. You have to visit Pumpkin Beds, Cemetaries and Halloweenshops at your neighbors or your own.
The playercode you can find by tapping on the icon with 3 people on it and then tap on the icon "Add friend" and your code will be shown.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Questions: how do I get the pumpkin fields and the cemetery?

Also where can I find my player code?

If you want to add me as neighbor : ancy314 (level 70)

on ipad, your name is your player code for most people but GI has lately been converting that to a numbered system.
pumpkins fields you can buy can buy from the store for coins. It is a coin producing building.
cemetery you have to earn by completing the great seal collection.

Joexara

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xhoe8r
Username
joexara
I did so many flights with turboprops and jets and I got only aerosols from friends. I hope there is a sidequest that helps the rate drop of aerosols. Please if you can send me some Aerosols . I see black wraths and I don't have aerosols to catch em. So frustrating...

Device
  1. Windows PC
Anybody else getting dukes airship just showed up on my windows ac?

Attachments

• 2017-10-28.png
    2017-10-28.png
    2 MB · Views: 80
Top Bottom