1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Just to let you know, AirportCityGame will be moving to superfast new servers very soon. This will stop the slow running and downtime you may be experiencing when you visit.

For more information - Please see THIS thread.

Dancing with the Leprechauns: drops from planes

Discussion in 'Airport City Questions' started by TeresaLisboa, 12 March 2019.

1. View Signature
  2. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    I wouldn't rely on ppd or even turboprops in regards to drops. I would fly two turboprops just to get the numbers in, but I would rely more on the midrange jets and deltas.

View Signature
  3. Already 3stared jets and deltas and flying the ppd just to get the stars... i hope jumbos and PD will do the job

View Signature
  4. The drop will be good after 1st star in Jumbo and PD (y) i use Sky Captain.

View Signature
  5. OneGoldenHeart

OneGoldenHeart Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    Wonder where do you get all those four leaf clover for flights? Stored from last events, i guss.

View Signature
    crescent moon likes this.
  6. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    They'll help some. Midrange is the sweet spot to get better drop chances and more flights

View Signature
  7. The TPs, jets and deltas were 3stared last year. I ended the event with only a handful of 4 leaves clovers. I’ve been flying mainly with clovers obtained thru visiting neighbors, free videos and some gifts

View Signature
    LjGibbs likes this.
  8. I had about 20 clovers left over from last year on Crescent, also got mine from neighbor visits (I used friend in need bonus), and using sickles in my own airport. The event is new for Crescent3, and I can fully appreciate the difficulty in getting enough to do flights. Right now, I'm sitting with no sickles, and no 3 leaf clovers or 4 leaf clovers. :( Hoping I get some more goodies by tomorrow, then will start flights again. Stilll have almost 8 days, so I'm pretty sure I'll finish it. The hardest part is getting the 200 3-leaf clovers!

View Signature
    Robert, vayka1, LjGibbs and 2 others like this.
  9. OneGoldenHeart

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    I am waiting for my gameversary so i can start to repe the rewards frm the past events.

View Signature
  10. Hey OGH, put 'event' in your game username and have our great forum neighbours, alliance members etc help. We 'oldies' do have some stored items from this previous event, not enough for most to carry us through it (you can also use greenies). Neighbour clicks plus asking for 'event' items works.

Although sceptical with yet another event so fast and failing the last event (with just one item :rolleyes:) is totally crappy yet I do get it...using Clovers instead of the usual inflight needs is (for me) a breather (y)

View Signature
    Anton01, crescent moon and Robert like this.
  11. OneGoldenHeart

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    I update my game name as needed. Tks for tips.

View Signature
  12. Would someone share the number of Leprechaun Pots of #100 in Platinum?

View Signature
  13. My game is showing #100 at 5510 pots. Don't know if it's updated recently.

View Signature
    Pit1024 likes this.
  14. OneGoldenHeart

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    Mysterious Celts Collection.
    I Used Bowl Of Riches and had just 1 drop from 10 to 15 flights rangeing from ppd to deltas. Bad drop rate.

Question: Does it make difference in drop rate if you speed up your flight?

View Signature
  15. I know in past events there was difference in planes, but now we have "very seldom" drop rates from all planes.

View Signature
    TeresaLisboa likes this.
  16. I’ve been getting close to zero drops right from the beginning of the event. At this pace, im not sure I’ll finish even though I’m only missing 3 drops: two from the second and one from the last of the celts collection :mad:
    And almost all items were collected last year!

View Signature
    vayka1 likes this.
  17. Don’t think so.

But need to speed up quite a lot to make the most out of the Bowl of Riches.

Plus, it’s been mentioned that bigger planes have a slightly better drop rate than smaller ones.

View Signature
    OneGoldenHeart likes this.
  18. Same here. Been waiting for 2 triskilion and 1 harp since the beginning. !

View Signature
    vayka1 and TeresaLisboa like this.
  19. I happen to have gotten all my items from powerful deltas, jumbos and falcon save for two which came from ppd.

View Signature