Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 26th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,
Still desperately old lantern needed!!!!
Thanx for sending if someone wants to.

Dear all neighbours, thank you for your gifts!
I've changed the way of returning gifts:

Gifts will be returned in a line-up/pending format, which ensures everyone gets an equal number of gifts returned. For those neighbours I cannot return gifts right away, will be pending to the next day instead of being cut off from my list. Thank you :>
Please drop by my airport to say hi and update your daily trading trend!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminder: I might not be able to return gifts once a week!
* If you sent me the items I requested, I'll return gifts according to your username-items,
If you did not request any on your username, I'll than check your forum sig.
If you don't have any request I can/able to send back in both places, I'll send you the things I need.
If you sent me the items I didn't request, I'll just send back what you sent me

Username: DreamAir-Items Need
Friend Code: 5uk1cg

Up to date~
Items Requesting:
Others (Order of Priority):
Old Lantern

Items I Can Send:
Fuel (3 units), Old Lantern, Heater, Do not Disturb Sign, Bench, ATM, Chocolate candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Passengers, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Make up, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining plate, Landing gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv Thank you very much for sending me the lanterns!!!!
But the droprate sucks, got only 1 stardust and 1 christmas sock .
The last one was a good one, because my elvescollection needs now only
1 christmashat and 1 christmasbell for getting the ice skate ring;)
Maybe if you're able to send some more lanterns i can complete it!!!
Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Old laterns needed...
And who can help the most? tdv i hope...
;)
I will be very grateful for a pack of laterns from you. (Or from someone else if there is someone else exists with similar possiblities... ;))

And... it is done! Thx! (y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
tdv, thanks for your lanterns. I finished the five continents collection, but my sleighs only bring balls and not the rest items to finish buildings. It's exasperating. I'm tired of this mission.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
omg this quest is making me crazy... anyone figured out a trick how to increes stardust drops? my two sledges are frozen from not flying :(
Santas house is up and running, iglo and skating rink in progres...
please send me old lanterns, im daily player and will return them all...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I just want to thank everyone for the gifts. I'm happy to send old lanterns to anyone who needs them, as being at a low level most of the other gifts people need I am not able to send yet.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom