Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 26th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I just want to thank everyone for the gifts. I'm happy to send old lanterns to anyone who needs them, as being at a low level most of the other gifts people need I am not able to send yet.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

I Fly 2
I add you from my Sophie2 account, don't worry about sending me gifts :)

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My 20 gifts went out earlier this evening, again with only 20 gifts I couldn't return gift to everybody, will finish the rest tomorrow. Still need a lot of Old Lanterns, special thanks to tdv and Sophie. Please do not send me other Santa items beside Old Lantern, I have no need of any other Santa items.

tdv and Sophie: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks! I don't know when this will end, I am afraid this will last for anothre 13 days until the quest expires. It just doesn't drop the Start Dust from the Christmas Elves or the collection items from the sleigh flights.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon (I don't need it, not sure if you sent by mistake, would rather to have Old Lantern), sent you Old Lantern.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering. Your signature doesn't require Old Lantern, so didn't send it to you. Also, Fuel Station items cannot be gifted, you can remove the those items from your items need section, you will need to send a LOT of flights to the destinations to get those items.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hungyauming: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
Ivan: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Shinobi273: thanks for Fuel, sent you Old Lantern.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Old Lantern.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Additional Radar.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
morgun: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Flight Catering.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Welder (I don't need it, not sure if you sent by mistake), sent you Heater. Please update your signature regarding what you need for the Santa quest.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Lebiegas: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r, stevel2606, perezgreg: thanks for the Snowball. As I mentioned in multiple posts, I have more than enough of all Santa items except the Old Lantern, please do not send other items including Snowball. If you cannot send Old Lantern, I appreciate if you send Passenger or Flight Catering).

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
tdv i think need in total 2000more lanterns to get enough gifts to make the flights :)

Need in total 43more flights to the combined destinations... So almost done with this annoying elfs!!

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
tdv : I'm stuck on building my first sleigh hanger - any chance of 3 SleighCovers on 'retren'? and maybe some spare lanterns if you have some left after all your gifting rounds :D

Thx to all who supported me so far: Suresh Pal, KingJon85, notch, gcjr, mel, felo, Dee, groeting, Cicignon, Lexx0r, and other where I cant link the Gamename to Forumname... (y)(y)(y)
Special thanks to Bali Hi and Sophie for keeping multiple games going to support the rest with additional items (fuel, etc ;)). I know how time-consuming multiple games can get.
And then for the Grand Finale: Big Thank you to tdv :notworthy::) for speeding things up for the rest of us, and listening patiently to all the requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom