Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday August 9th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I wonder where Dave is at?

Anyways, thanks all for the gifts, I finished my DFS level 3 :)

Today I need additional radars and spare wires for my jets, and I'm looking for filled candies!

added a couple of friends. please add me if you need items in my sig.

Has anyone managed to get surfboard from bali yet? I must have flown there over 200 times and still nothing.....
I need landing lamps please. Looks like i will need lots of it

Device
  1. Android
Thank you for the gifts, please read sig changes.
Just sent gifts to:
DK
H55
NIE
N8Z
FRISO
SOPHIE
FIKA
JIMMY

Please be patient I rotate gifting to my neighbors who are frequent senders, thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Thanks for the gifts,

Please see signature for current needs:

I've sent out:

Cognac to Hoover1
Gyroscope to JS1114
Fuel(20) to deebee
Navigation Module to deidei
packaging machine to em*
pwr radio transmitter to Sophie
spare wire to F92*
deicer to Sky Ranger
pass(10) to 86stalker-new
packaging machine to vanggees-new
meal to DKong
spare prop to Bali Hi (tried to add Bali too friend code 'awgwds1' and got an invalid code error???)

Nie, I don't have anything on your needs list
BDB, Flight School, SandiL, and username: not sure what you need

again, thanxs for the gifts

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
lkoo I too am having trouble getting the surf board. Can't even tell you how many flights I have taken. That leads to me needing LANDING LAMPS. I need Additional Radar as well. FUEL, Catering, Fuel Supply, and Fuel Additives are useful. Sending out gifts now.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Sending my gifts later today.
Thanks to Dee for the information about the wrong translation for the POS terminal!

Items I need:
weather forecast (2), POS terminal (1), security camera (2), anti-theft gate (1), travel guide (4), photo album (1)

Device
  1. Android
Hi there,
See my signature. Still need items nobody can send and won't drop from all my flights. My fuel station is unusable for a month now. It's frustrating.

Thxs.

D

Deleted member 361

Thanks for everyone who sent me gifts. Especially for Vangees for the Stamp. Can you still send me a few more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom