Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 27th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all your gifts, will return gifts when my list resets tonight. Special thanks to tdv and Sophie for all the Old Lanterns you sent, you know what I will ask, need more Old Lanterns :oops: when you have a chance. Thanks again!

Again to my other neighbors, please do not send other Santa items except Old Lantern, have no need of other items including Snowball. Thanks!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SNOW BALLS!!! i dont get why people send them if my username says ONLY LANTERNS.

I do get why people send you snowballs. Lots of people don't know that a send back doesn't send back the gift that was send to you, but only the gift from your own giftlist at the same spot. Therefore, people do think that they are helping you out. They receive an old lantern from you, they do see that your username asks for lanterns, so they hit 'send in return'.
They do feel like helping you, not knowing they won't return an old lantern, but just a snowball.

hi bali hi. i think we are friends.
can you please send me a city model. i need one to finish my town hall off.
thanks in advance chris
i can send you some passengers if you want them

OK, I sent "chris" a City Model. Not sure if its you, but "chris" is at Level 22.
I would suggest you add something to your name to make it a bit unique, just like brett modifies his to "br3tt".

Bali 2 doesn't really anything, but sending fuel/ passengers is welcome and it tells me which players are still active.
Send me what you need and I will return the gift.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
@tdv - thanks for sending lots more old lanterns.....more please....pretty please....tq. :love:
COULD YOU PLEASE ALSO SEND SOME old lantern to PRISJ (Sz -Forum) too....she desperately need some to complete the missions. she onlye received 1 old lantern from you so far. Thanks a lot for the help. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi you all,
I updated my sig. and still need old lantern.
Thanks in advance for sending me some.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amkwdz7p
Username
brooks
I am building the Airship Dock, and the Level 4 Terminal and Control Tower. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you send me one of these items please send me a message. I will check my messages a few times each day. If you send me one of the needed gifts, I will send you whatever you ask for but you have to add me as a friend. 99% of the time, it wont let me add using friend codes, so you have to add me, then I can accept and send you gifts. Thank you all!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Hello everyone,

I'm back from a few days celebrating Christmas with family. I hope those who also celebrated had a nice holiday, and those who don't had a quiet time without us :)

I wasn't on the forum but did manage to send gifts each day. Mostly returns of what I received, and others according to your username at the time. I didn't keep track of what went to who/whom and when, so there's no list to post. Thanks for everything received.

My signature is updated - now it's time to catch up on few days of missed forum posts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fifgfz
Username
Summer (items needed)
It appears my Santa Mission, although incomplete, has come to an end. I suggest you read the "Santa mission android" thread in the Airport City Chat area so the same doesn't happen to you. I guess I just need flight items/fuel :( Gifts coming your way soon!

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
tdv and Sophie, Thanks for the help with Lanterns, keep them coming, the drop rate from the flights is HORRIBLE!

I will be returning Lanterns to those of you who sent them to me.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Jonathan Godinez said:
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SNOW BALLS!!! i dont get why people send them if my username says ONLY LANTERNS.​
I do get why people send you snowballs. Lots of people don't know that a send back doesn't send back the gift that was send to you, but only the gift from your own giftlist at the same spot. Therefore, people do think that they are helping you out. They receive an old lantern from you, they do see that your username asks for lanterns, so they hit 'send in return'.
They do feel like helping you, not knowing they won't return an old lantern, but just a snowball.

That's exactly right and I have posted about this many times too. If you do not have a certain item in your gift list (for example the Old Lantern), when you click on "Send in return", you are not sending that item back to your neighbor, you are sending a random item back to your good neighbor, the item you send back would be something you have in your list and in the same collection/set (in this case, the Snowball). I hope people understand this by now, you are not helping your neighbor in this case. Please do not send me Snowball as well. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom